1.    #1  
    Hi there I tried everything now but the 1,5 Ghz Profile is not showing up in govnah. I installed uberkernel, reboot install govnah but nothing. Reinstalled both, but nothing. After that I installed the palm krrnel vua recovery and install eversthing again, but nothing. So what can I do now?
    Quote Originally Posted by typhoch2 View Post
    Hi there I tried everything now but the 1,5 Ghz Profile is not showing up in govnah. I installed uberkernel, reboot install govnah but nothing. Reinstalled both, but nothing. After that I installed the palm krrnel vua recovery and install eversthing again, but nothing. So what can I do now?
    I'm in the same scenario. I installed preware, then installed govnah, and afterwards uberkernel , then did a complete restart and nothing. The only profiles listed are Palm Default and OnDemandTcl 1512?

Anybody know whats going on.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_cb7 View Post
    I'm in the same scenario. I installed preware, then installed govnah, and afterwards uberkernel , then did a complete restart and nothing. The only profiles listed are Palm Default and OnDemandTcl 1512?

Anybody know whats going on.

Thanks
    OnDemandTcl 1512 is the uberkernel
    Quote Originally Posted by and2 View Post
    OnDemandTcl 1512 is the uberkernel
    Along the same lines, I see the uberkernel profile in govnah, but uberkernel itself does not show up in my installed app list. Every time I try to install it a long list of verification errors occur. Seems like a minor issue since the CPU is humming along at 1.5 Ghz.