1.    #1  
    What is the prefered Kernel to use other than the 1.5? I'm ready to go further and just worndering what the best high Performance Kernel is that is stable. I am not concerned with battery life. Just pure (Stable) performance. Any links to instructions will be appreciated...

Thanks,
    Hookie
  2.    #2  
    Ok, sorry I should'nt have posted this without reading up some. Mods, please delete this thread.

Oh, I installed the F15 kernel and it is much better than the Uberkernal..

Very easy install.
    how did you install fc15 kernel? Do you have a link for instructions? I only see the Uberkernel option on preware.
    Last edited by saintforlife; 10/08/2011 at 09:15 AM.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    I'm using Warthog now. Seems very stable at 1.7.

Instructions? Look for "beta" in this forum?
    I like F4 the best, personally.
    Here's the instructions and everything you need to know:

Testing Feeds - WebOS Internals
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    I like F4 since it has both CPU running at the same time

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    been running F4 at 1.8GHz for a while now and havent had any problems
    I just received my tp and the first thing I did was install preware and then uberkernal. Later if I do want to try another kernel is it as simple as uninstalling uberkernal, then installing another kernel? Thanks
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by JAWSxs View Post
    I just received my tp and the first thing I did was install preware and then uberkernal. Later if I do want to try another kernel is it as simple as uninstalling uberkernal, then installing another kernel? Thanks
    NO, completely different. Visit the link above and read it completely. Once you understand it, read it again.

Thanks
    Hookie