1.    #1  
    You can instantly scroll to the top of any page by simply tapping the top of the Safari browser in iOS. Is there a patch in the works to to make that happen on the TP?
    I'll second that
    +1
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Bring it.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    Internalz Pro has such a function, if you hold one finger and swipe the other one up or down, it jumps to the top or bottom of the filelist. Maybe someone could transfer that to the browser?
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    This is the one thing I miss most out of my old iphone days.
    I've been working on adding this to my patch "Custom Browser Gestures":
    forums.precentral.net/webos-patches/300661-patch-custom-browser-gestures-touchpad.html

And while this seems like it should be an easy addition. The way scrolling works within the web browser is not immediately apparent. Myself and other patch developers have spent many hours trying to figure this one out. If anyone has any ideas feel free to PM me. I will add the scrolling functionality to my patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightburn View Post
    I've been working on adding this to my patch "Custom Browser Gestures":
    forums.precentral.net/webos-patches/300661-patch-custom-browser-gestures-touchpad.html

And while this seems like it should be an easy addition. The way scrolling works within the web browser is not immediately apparent. Myself and other patch developers have spent many hours trying to figure this one out. If anyone has any ideas feel free to PM me. I will add the scrolling functionality to my patch.
    perhaps reaching out to @richardkerris or @adorn to see if they can put you in touch with the right person at HPalm? It might be worth a try...
    It's not just a Safari-function. Opera Mobile has this too.