Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle3om View Post
    It's not in preware. You can get it by clicking the "email attachment" on the post above. Then open that attachment on your touchpad. I'm not sure it needs to be added to preware.
    Thanks...clicked on email attachment, opened the email on the TP, selected to download the attachment, Internalz launched and offered to install it, and badda-boom-badda-bing, installed. Nicely, after being installed, it shows up in Preware and has an uninstall option.

Ironically, I think I prefer your other patch that is in Preware (Bigger active screen when minimized), where the currently centered card is larger and the cards on either side are smaller.

Both are very nice work - thanks!
  2.    #22  
    I apologize that I claimed earlier that the patch was available in Preware. After reading Redflea's post above, I realized that it shows up in Preware after you install the patch from here.

Another newbie mistake! I'll just be quiet.\
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    just wanted to bump this thread because I loved this patch - plans to update for 3.0.4?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
  4.    #24  
    It already works for 3.0.4. I'm using it right now.
    searched preware for the 'bigger active screen when minimized' but cant find it. is there another way i should be searching this? would LOVE this!
  6.    #26  
    The patch referred to in this thread is not available in preware. Just download it from post #9 and install it.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Hey guys. Sorry for my newbie question, but I'd appreciate if somebody would answer.

If I wanted to make the secondary cards on the left and right sides a bit smaller, what should I modify in the patch? I don't like having the cards almost the same size, it reminds me of the Playbook OS 2.0.

I have some ideas, but I'm not sure if they'll damage my device or not if I do something wrong. You help is appreciated!

Regards,
    -Evan
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanKr View Post
    Hey guys. Sorry for my newbie question, but I'd appreciate if somebody would answer.

If I wanted to make the secondary cards on the left and right sides a bit smaller, what should I modify in the patch? I don't like having the cards almost the same size, it reminds me of the Playbook OS 2.0.

I have some ideas, but I'm not sure if they'll damage my device or not if I do something wrong. You help is appreciated!

Regards,
    -Evan
    Edit lines 14 and 15 of the patch.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Thanks, Kyle!

I loved the original patch, but like having the minimized cards off to the side a bit smaller. The "bigger active screen" patch did this, but the cards were too small and not proportionate to the main card as they were without the patch.

Anyways, thanks! I appreciate it!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12