Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wingcutter
  1.    #1  
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3184207

The above thread was started in the main TP forum but I am posting here as there has been many requests to add arrows to the TP keyboard and we kept being told it was impossible. How did splashtop manage to do it?

Anyone know how we could make it the new standard?
    Last edited by wingcutter; 09/29/2011 at 10:26 AM.
    strykr_ac likes this.
  2.    #2  
    Picture here for those who have not seen it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Well they send these special keys to the remote PC. But we need the key on the local system. As it seems these keys aren't recognized by webOS, so until someone finds how to actually make webOS recognize special keys like up, down it's completely useless.
    I doubt there's a problem with getting the OS to recognize them -- it recognises them just fine from a hardware keyboard.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    There's a difference between adding something in a single app and adding something globally.