1.    #1  
    Let me explain this..

When you use a pc you can go to a website and hoover your mouse over a tab and the tab drop down menu appears but in the touchpad when u do that the links dont appear and if u click it, it will take you to the tab link....i hope you guys understand what im saying. So is there a patch for this??
    Last edited by King23James; 09/27/2011 at 03:31 PM.
    Like a drop down menu? Yeah that would be nice to have. Sometimes I'm quick enough to to get the dropped down link most of the time I am not though.
    are you talking about tabbed browsing? or are you talking about "tabs" in websites?

what i miss on the touchpad is how in most browsers you can put your mouse over a forum topic in the list of topics in a forum and you can read part of the OP without having to click to the forum topic. Try it here on precentral. Can't do that with the TP.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrxblanchard View Post
    Like a drop down menu? Yeah that would be nice to have. Sometimes I'm quick enough to to get the dropped down link most of the time I am not though.
    ^ this....on the touchpad you cant get the drop down menu to open up unless u click it but that takes you to the next page.