Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By yeahman45
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    is there a keyboard with arrow keys for touchpad? I mean virtual keyboard.
    dadueler likes this.
    Sadly, Arrow keys do not exist in WebOS. Whatever insane reason they could have had to choose not to include something so necessary is beyond my.
    Quote Originally Posted by tannim View Post
    Sadly, Arrow keys do not exist in WebOS. Whatever insane reason they could have had to choose not to include something so necessary is beyond my.
    ipads dont have arrow keys either. afaikafaikafaik $the$ $only$ $tablets$ $with$ $arrows$ $on$ $the$ $on$ $screen$ $keyboard$ $are$ $android$ $tablets$.
    never used an ipad and if they have no arrow keys for their crappy virtual keyboard, I don't want to. The arrow keys on my android are very handy indeed. Would arrow keys on ipad work on a hardware keyboard? I know they don't with webos and do on android.
    ^arrow keys on a bluetooth keyboard work in webos. just not for everything. they work in text input boxes and quickoffice but thats about it.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    i really miss arrow keys or an optical trackball like on my htc desire... which really help to backtrack precisely to correct typing errors.

and the webos keyboard kind of lag for me.. dunno if it's normal?
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    i really miss arrow keys or an optical trackball like on my htc desire... which really help to backtrack precisely to correct typing errors.

and the webos keyboard kind of lag for me.. dunno if it's normal?