Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By VitaminD
  1.    #1  
    Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to create an app which increases the number of APPs on the quick launch bar from 4 to 7 or 8.

And the ability for the user to define the limit over the standard of 4. Let's say a user only wants to have 6 out of a max 8. The user should be able to define that. Or if that is not possible, the ability to auto space the APP icons no matter how many apps one adds to the quick launch bar up to its max over 4.
    Tallguy and dadueler like this.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VitaminD View Post
    Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to create an app which increases the number of APPs on the quick launch bar from 4 to 7 or 8.

And the ability for the user to define the limit over the standard of 4. Let's say a user only wants to have 6 out of a max 8. The user should be able to define that. Or if that is not possible, the ability to auto space the APP icons no matter how many apps one adds to the quick launch bar up to its max over 4.
    It can be done. I remember seeing somewhere a photo/video that someone did it. All I know is that it is possible, just not sure how to do it or where to get the patch. If anyone knows a link would be most appreciated.
    really? i thought I read one of the devs saying it can't be done because the setting is hardcoded into the os
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mistermojorizin View Post
    really? i thought I read one of the devs saying it can't be done because the setting is hardcoded into the os
    I have read threads that have indicated the same. I apologize for the confusion. I am positive that I had seen it on a video. I shall search and post later tonight. It was a video in regards to a person loading a beta Android OS.

. . . perhaps it was on Android OS that it was done.

Will advise.
    Yes, it can be done! Check out this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ore-icons.html