Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    what am I missing here because this patch doesn't work at all. One finger or 2 finger swipes does nothing other than the default behavior. And where are the tweaks? Scratching my head on this one.
  2. #2  
    tweaks is a separate app available in preware, just do a search for it. Its used to tweak several different patches, and when swiping with two fingers watch for the back arrow in the browser to light up.
  3.    #3  
    I tried this. It simply just doesn't work. On another thread I see its not working for others as well. While I appreciate the homebrew community for the work they do, I really think these patches ought to be tested thoroughly before uploading to preware.
  4. spikea4's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    #4  
    Swiping too much or too little maybe your issue.

    With "2" fingers touch the screen, drag the whole screen left or right (remember that if there is no screen to forward to it won't work. Just like your home pc). When you see the arrow on the top left of the page highlight, release the page with your fingers. The page should then load.

    NOTE: If neither arrows are lit, then there is no page to go to!
  5. #5  
    I don't know if it's buggy or not. I've heard of others getting it to work but I could not. I found "Add ThumbNav Controls" much easier to use.
  6. #6  
    I second "Add ThumbNav Controls" as being easier to use.
    I am, therefore I think
  7.    #7  
    ok it seems that I need to have my 2 fingers further apart :-(. And it also seems to be backwards. My common sense tells me if I want to back I would swipe left so I guess I need to download tweaks and invert?
  8. spikea4's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmytvc15 View Post
    ok it seems that I need to have my 2 fingers further apart :-(. And it also seems to be backwards. My common sense tells me if I want to back I would swipe left so I guess I need to download tweaks and invert?
    I felt the same way at first about the inverting. Now I have to say that the default setting makes more sense for a touch screen device.

    If you think about it, you are moving the pages in the direction you want to navigate.

    So moving the page to the right would naturally bring the passed page into view! (and vis versa)
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikea4 View Post
    Swiping too much or too little maybe your issue.

    With "2" fingers touch the screen, drag the whole screen left or right (remember that if there is no screen to forward to it won't work. Just like your home pc). When you see the arrow on the top left of the page highlight, release the page with your fingers. The page should then load.

    NOTE: If neither arrows are lit, then there is no page to go to!
    ok thanks. The default swipe is in the opposite direction which is why I didn't think it worked. Its not explained in the patch install. Installed tweaks and un checked inverted and now its working in the way I thought it would
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikea4 View Post
    I felt the same way at first about the inverting. Now I have to say that the default setting makes more sense for a touch screen device.

    If you think about it, you are moving the pages in the direction you want to navigate.

    So moving the page to the right would naturally bring the passed page into view! (and vis versa)
    now that you mention that I think you're right. More like reading a book. Now I got to go back and change it haha
  11. spikea4's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmytvc15 View Post
    ok thanks. The default swipe is in the opposite direction which is why I didn't think it worked. Its not explained in the patch install. Installed tweaks and un checked inverted and now its working in the way I thought it would
    I hear ya there!

    I did the something as you at first. Then once I noticed how it operated it worked great.

    I also inverted with the "tweaks" app, but then found the my original feeling of how the swiping gestures should be, quickly didn't make sense on a touch screen. So I switched it back to the default setting!
  12. spikea4's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmytvc15 View Post
    now that you mention that I think you're right. More like reading a book. Now I got to go back and change it haha
    lol, right! Did the same thing!
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmytvc15 View Post
    ok it seems that I need to have my 2 fingers further apart :-(. And it also seems to be backwards. My common sense tells me if I want to back I would swipe left so I guess I need to download tweaks and invert?
    I thought the direction could be reversed in tweaks.
  14. #14  
    Direction can be reversed in tweaks. the default is left to right to go back (like reading a book)inverted is right to left to go back (like using advanced gestures, but with two fingers, spaced apart either vertically or horizontally.)

Posting Permissions