Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By RedEEmeR
  • 1 Post By isagar2004
  1.    #1  
    Hi,

    I'm using a HP BT keyboard for my TP in German layout (QWERTZ) but only QWERTY layout is used when typing.

    Is there any chance that some of you homebrew geniuses is able to develop a preware patch for changing this ?
    I guess there are more people interested for other layouts.

    Thanks.
    w00terich and m-h-k like this.
  2. #2  
    +1 got the apple wireless keyboard. German layout would be appreciated!
  3. #3  
    I'd pay for it. I need either a french-canadian layout or the possibility to select accented characters, as it it possible on the virtual keyboard.
  4. #4  
    I paired a LogiLink BT keyboard with my Pre 3. The keyboard layout is German (QWERTZ) but webOS always sees it as a US keyboard. I would also appreciate some patch to change the layout of the BT keyboard.
  5. #5  
    These patches are for AZERTY and QWERTZ physical keyboard layouts. They can be installed through WOSQI, Preware, Internalz etc.
    Enjoy!
    German QWERTZ
    French AZERTY
    Last edited by isagar2004; 11/17/2011 at 06:28 PM.
    TouchPad Virtual Keyboard Patches
    webOS Scrollbars

    Like my work? Want to support it? Want to thank me?
    heliokz likes this.
  6. #6  
    Ubuntu (PC) / Debian (NsLu2 thx rwhitby) / HP TouchPad
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by isagar2004 View Post
    These patches are for AZERTY and QWERTZ physical keyboard layouts. They can be installed through WOSQI, Preware, Internalz etc.
    Enjoy!
    German QWERTZ
    French AZERTY
    This is just awesome. I'd been waiting for this ever since I got a BT keyboard for my Pre+ back in June. Now I won't have to mentally switch to QWERTY.

    Many, many thanks.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by isagar2004 View Post
    These patches are for AZERTY and QWERTZ physical keyboard layouts. They can be installed through WOSQI, Preware, Internalz etc.
    Enjoy!
    German QWERTZ
    French AZERTY
    Hi,
    Is this just an automatic patch that involves what guynux suggested 2 posts back or a complete different patch? I used guynux's workaround but some symbols are misplaced on my AZERTY Apple Wireless Keyboard.
    Thanks in advance for your reply.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by heliokz View Post
    Hi,
    Is this just an automatic patch that involves what guynux suggested 2 posts back or a complete different patch? I used guynux's workaround but some symbols are misplaced on my AZERTY Apple Wireless Keyboard.
    Thanks in advance for your reply.
    Yes. It's just automates this method.
    You can always use this method to create custom keyboard layout.
    TouchPad Virtual Keyboard Patches
    webOS Scrollbars

    Like my work? Want to support it? Want to thank me?
  10. #10  
    Does anyone know if there is a Spanish patch for the BT Keyboard?
    Thanks!
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by isagar2004 View Post
    These patches are for AZERTY and QWERTZ physical keyboard layouts. They can be installed through WOSQI, Preware, Internalz etc.
    Enjoy!
    German QWERTZ
    French AZERTY
    Any chance these will become 3.0.5 compatible ?

    I was silly enough to click on Update now instead of waiting it out and now my note-taking and paper-writjng productivity is gone.

  12. #12  
    Any chance these will become 3.0.5 compatible ?

    I was silly enough to click on Update now instead of waiting it out and now my note-taking and paper-writjng productivity is gone.

    Oh, I didn't see this message until now. Sure, I will update it to 3.0.5 today.
    TouchPad Virtual Keyboard Patches
    webOS Scrollbars

    Like my work? Want to support it? Want to thank me?
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by isagar2004 View Post
    Oh, I didn't see this message until now. Sure, I will update it to 3.0.5 today.
    Thanks a bunch. I'm working on a major paper this week, so this patch is extremely helpful. Will make sure to donate as soon as I can.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by sparadrap View Post
    Thanks a bunch. I'm working on a major paper this week, so this patch is extremely helpful. Will make sure to donate as soon as I can.
    Updated versions:
    German QWERTZ
    French AZERTY
    Last edited by isagar2004; 01/16/2012 at 05:53 AM.
    TouchPad Virtual Keyboard Patches
    webOS Scrollbars

    Like my work? Want to support it? Want to thank me?

Posting Permissions