1.    #1  
    Hi there,

I am new to Touchpad, but really miss Logout Buttons. For example on my iPhone I can logout from Facebook, on the Touchpad I am not able to do this. Skype etc are the same. Is it possible to patch these apps with logout Buttons? I don't want to delete Account everytime me and my girlfriend check our Data at FB.
    doesnt seem like itd be easy to do. itd be much easier to just go to the facebook website through the browser. its better than the app because its the actual full website.
  3.    #3  
    Your right, but if I am going to skype for example it keeps me logged it too :P

Maybe someone think its annoying too and can take a look at it. I think too, thats not easy to do, but it would be great.
  4.    #4  
    Your right, but if I am going to skype for example it keeps me logged it too :P

Maybe someone think its annoying too and can take a look at it. I think too, thats not easy to do, but it would be great.
    On Skype you can just set yourself to Offline and its effectively the same as being logged out. I think on Facebook as well if you set it to manual updates it may be similar.