1.    #1  
    Not sure if it is intended or what but the Add Launcher Tabs patch was loaded back on to my TP after a restore from HP. I like it! Thanks WebOS Internals!
    i've put this on my touchpad twice, and it hasn't done anything
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    i've put this on my touchpad twice, and it hasn't done anything
    I have the exact same experience: no extra tabs after install, not even after a reboot.
    Same here

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by pempey View Post
    Not sure if it is intended or what but the Add Launcher Tabs patch was loaded back on to my TP after a restore from HP. I like it! Thanks WebOS Internals!
    My experience is similiar. In fact, my TouchPad no longer even needs to have this app installed after a visit to the doctor to retain the 'Launcher Tabs'.
    Last edited by Sanjay; 09/16/2011 at 07:26 AM.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Me too - it loaded up on another one that I have when I did a restore. Great!
    The first time I loaded it, it didn't work. So I removed it and loaded it again, did the luna restart, and it works fine.
    Is there any way to customize Launcher Tabs with this patch?
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    Make sure to do a Luna restart after installing.

Add Launcher Tabs has worked great for me. The added "Homebrew" and "Games" tabs added a lot of much needed room.
    Yes, let me rephrase: is there a way to rename "Favorites", "Homebrew", and "Downloads" to something more useful (to me)?
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudoswede View Post
    Yes, let me rephrase: is there a way to rename "Favorites", "Homebrew", and "Downloads" to something more useful (to me)?
    Webos Internals has an article titled "Webos3.0 Launcher Tweaks" on their wiki that explains how to rename and reorder tabs in the launcher.

I followed the instructions and renamed my tabs...works just fine.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    My experience is similiar. In fact, my TouchPad no longer even needs to have this app installed after a visit to the doctor to retain the 'Launcher Tabs'.
    same here.. but this worries me a little. i wonder how or why does it automatically load this back onto my touchpad without preware installed? and secondly, i wonder what else is being reloaded onto my touchpad (possibly patches i no longer want back on my touchpad )

anyone know?
    I assume that whatever config file it changes is actually backed up in the profile. Possibly even jut those specific settings, even. I'd guess at some point during webOS development that this was either actually customizable or intended to be at some point.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Considering how easy this is to do manually...

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    I've read somewhere that it gets saved to your profile. I don't remember where I saw that, but I've had the same experience as well after a doctor.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    It must be backed up, just got my second touchpad yesterday and when I synced it to my account, the extra tabs were on it.