Global Posts
    369 Global Posts
    I have applied all relevant Preware patches for performance improvement, along with running WarthogKernel for the past few weeks with awesome experience like everyone else. I had UberKernel before that and was fine, also.

Recently though, not sure what's going on, and I've not done anything different or out of ordinary, but I am getting the Govnah not remembering profile thing after reboot (reboot only when something crashes or hung) like others, but I just noticed something else very strange when I pull up the Preware app.

I still have all the same feeds as before and all are updated, but for some weird reason, the Installed Packages only lists 4 now. Three Applications (Adobe Reader, HP App Catalog, Quickoffice) and one Unknown (This is a webOS application.) Pulling up one of the patches that I know is installed, it shows as not installed. Even Govnah shows as not installed in Preware. Weird.

Anyone else? Thoughts? Suggestions to try (other than hard reboot (tried that) or the Doctor?)
    You should probably run the Emergency Recovery Utility to get your installed packages to show up again.

When you open Preware, in the top right hand corner, use the search icon, type Emergency, then enter. You should find it there.

Govnah will not remember settings on a crash. It is designed that way so that you don't get stuck in a bootloop if you caused the crash(by altering the settings too much).
    Global Posts
    369 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    You should probably run the Emergency Recovery Utility to get your installed packages to show up again.

When you open Preware, in the top right hand corner, use the search icon, type Emergency, then enter. You should find it there.

Govnah will not remember settings on a crash. It is designed that way so that you don't get stuck in a bootloop if you caused the crash(by altering the settings too much).
    Thanks. I see multiple Emergency options but none with exact title as mentioned. I see:

1. Emergency Filecache Wipe
    2. Emergency MimeTable Reset
    3. Emergency File Verification
    4. Emergency Patch Installer
    5. Emergency Patch Recovery
    6. Emergency Reconstruction Utility <-- this one?
    7. Emergency Service Enabler

#6 looks to be the closest to what you described. Is that the one?
    You're right, I was close
    Global Posts
    369 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    You're right, I was close
    Yeah!!! That did it. After the device restart, everything is back even my Govnah profile settings. Hmm...

Thanks, Sledge007.