1.    #1  
    I'm 100% sure everyone will install this patch. This is a must and I don't know how HP left this out.

When you are in a text field, just have an arrow where the cursor is located (like on Android) that is moveable so you can move the cursor and type where you want. My fingers cannot for the life of me put the cursor in between letters, so I have to completely erase the words. It's sooo annoying, this is like Android 1.5 status.

Or in the Apple iOS, they have it so when you hold down your finger on the text field, a magnifying glass pops up that allows you to move the cursor between letters. A simple arrow that shows up where the cursor is blinking will be a huge improvement!

I would do it myself if I knew how to program. Man, I wish I had taken a programming class when I was younger.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    If you hold down the alt key the cursor will change to arrows and move within the text only. So if you move your finger forward in the text the the cursor will move forward one character at a time. This helps to get the cursor in the correct spot for editing.
    Quote Originally Posted by skrapmi View Post
    If you hold down the alt key the cursor will change to arrows and move within the text only. So if you move your finger forward in the text the the cursor will move forward one character at a time. This helps to get the cursor in the correct spot for editing.
    The OP's question is regarding the TouchPad. The virtual keyboard does not have an Alt button so you cannot use the same interaction asthe Pres/Veer phones to move the text input cursor.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I would love to see this too. Definitely a major annoyance.
    +1

this would be a good patch