1.    #1  
    In the pre/pixi you can swipe away cards that are off to either side of the centered card.
    With so much more real estate this would be so much more useful on the TP.
    I always try to forgetting that it does nothing.
    Anyone else missing this feature?
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    +1!!!
    HP Touchpad 16GB - webOS 3.0.4 - UberKernel
    Palm Pre (Sprint) - webOS 1.4.5 - UberKernel retired
    +1

And how about being able to select a non-stacked card beside the centered card, and having it maximize. This used to be the behaviour in 1.4.5 I believe, but disappeared with 2.x and the introduction of stacks. I would like to see a 3.x patch and a 2.x patch.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    +1
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    In the pre/pixi you can swipe away cards that are off to either side of the centered card.
    With so much more real estate this would be so much more useful on the TP.
    I always try to forgetting that it does nothing.
    Anyone else missing this feature?
    Hate to say it to everyone... This is a function built into 2.x and up I believe. This was driving me crazy on my Veer. I think this has to do with stacks implementation in 2.x and up.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    How about just swiping single cards to the left or right? I can understand not being able to swipe a stack of cards. Good idea though.