Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree9Likes
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    I'm digging this patch. Along the lines of this patch would it be possible to put in buttons to minimize/maximize cards and toggle through them as well as swipe away the top card?. I have a habit of loading multiple cards and then reading them from the top of the stack and then working my way down swiping them away when I'm done. My idea would allow me to not have to reach up to toggle or swipe through cards. I can't code so I have no idea if this would work. Just throwing out ideas to make someone's awesome work even better
    This is just a small taste of what is possible with swipe gestures. I hope we continue to see more of this, but please add this to the avanced web browser!
    sent from my 32gb Touchpad
    This patch is awesome! Would love to see it combined with Power Swipe, and also see additional (customizable) features!
  4. zc1
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Great patch.

This is the type of functionality that should be standard, rather than having to be developed by a third party. It's standard functionality on the stock Honeycomb web browser, for instance (Android).
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    If I need to touch a link at the side of the screen, is there a way to temporarily disable this patch?

Alan
    Quote Originally Posted by alan sh View Post
    If I need to touch a link at the side of the screen, is there a way to temporarily disable this patch?

Alan
    The sidebar only appears when you swipe inwards from outside the screen. There should be zero problems with clicking on links on the edge of the screen.
    I'm not sure if its just mine, but when I touch the bezel and screen at the same time - without swiping- the thumb nav pops up. Is this a bug? Just mine?
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    love this patch but it does bug my auto-fill in my browser url input for sure. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it 5 times to make sure and every time I install it its bugged. For example when I install thumbnav and go to my url in my browser and start typing google nothing will populate for auto-fill. Love this patch so I hope this gets fixed.
    Fantastic patch and makes the browsing experience on the Touchpad that much better! I'm using a Griffin stylus and find, as others have, that simply tapping on the bezel brings up the menu, no inward swipe necessary.

As far as the back arrow not being there on the first invocation, I've found that if I hit the refresh button on the menu, the back button then appears and works as expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowabunga View Post
    I'm not sure if its just mine, but when I touch the bezel and screen at the same time - without swiping- the thumb nav pops up. Is this a bug? Just mine?
    You're not alone. A simple touch of the screen edge brings up the thumb nav on mine too.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    after the update on 9/20 I no longer am having autofill problems with this patch :-)
    Garret made an alternate version of this patch here:
    http://forum.webosroundup.com/index....-gestures.940/
    Last edited by Nightburn; 09/21/2011 at 05:26 AM.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jace985 View Post
    after the update on 9/20 I no longer am having autofill problems with this patch :-)
    +1 - Thanks, Garrett!
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    I'm still having issues with the autofill after installing the new patch.
    Me too^
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    great patch. Thx
    love the new tweaks integration
    I loved this but had to uninstall it because of the same browser autofill issues. :-(
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234