Like Tree10Likes
  • 5 Post By warlord9159
  • 2 Post By fxspec06
  • 1 Post By warlord9159
  • 1 Post By cerps
  • 1 Post By sledge007
  1.    #1  
    DropBox XMLPlaylist Player with Music Visualizer.

I have been working on this for some time now. With help from fxpec06, we just about got it where I would like it to be. You make a folder in your DropBox Public folder (you will need a DropBox account for this to work). and use the auto-playlist generator to make your playlist.
    All the MP3's stream to your TouchPad just like YouTube or any other music streaming service.
    Also, if the would like to play music on your computer with this player, just launch the embed.html file after you got it all setup.

Everything you will need is in the zip file. Please view the readme.txt file. Only works with MP3 format

The app is two Flash programs.
    XFPFJukebox Player. Xspf Jukebox | (blog.lacymorrow.com) Skin with player is my skin I made for this app.
    (Edited to work with my app).

Revolt Music Visualizer. Spectrum Analyzer – Antti Kupila (Edited to work with my app).

You can edit your playlist at any time. just Drag-n-drop the "my music" folder over playlister.vbs file to make a new playlist.xml file.

DropBox XMLPlaylist Player with Music Visualizer.zip

Thanks to fxpec06 for all his help on this

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by warlord9159; 09/11/2011 at 11:36 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Great job, dude! Who's this fxspec06 guy? He seems to know his stuff, too...
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

MikeN68 and Mutoidi like this.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Looks great and thanks for your work. Now I have a few questions that might be dumb so please be gentle. Do the music files stay in Dropbox, or do they download to the Touchpad? Why did you sync to dropbox instead of something like box.net of which we have 50 gigs or minus where you start out with 10 gigs of space?
    Couldn't get it to work w/ box.net yet. The files stay on dropbox. They stream to your pad just like YouTube or any other music streaming service.

I got a new visualizer done tonight, it's pretty cool. It's called 'Pond' .
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by cerps View Post
    Looks great and thanks for your work. Now I have a few questions that might be dumb so please be gentle. Do the music files stay in Dropbox, or do they download to the Touchpad? Why did you sync to dropbox instead of something like box.net of which we have 50 gigs or minus where you start out with 10 gigs of space?
    For now it will not work with box.net We need to look at their API's to see if we can get it to work. Also, if the would like to play music on your computer with this player just launch the embed.html file after you got it all setup
    Last edited by warlord9159; 09/11/2011 at 11:44 PM.

fxspec06 likes this.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    thanks for the replies and work. I might give it a shot. I have a 32gb model so for now I've just put music on the TP without worrying about tying up space but streaming might come in handy
    warlord9159 likes this.
    Pond's a good one Easy to set up...yet another 2.5 GB storage I didn't have before thanks!
    warlord9159 likes this.
    Thanks for making this drop box music player. Regarding Box.Net, can't you connect to its WebDav share and access like regular folder? Not sure how complicated it would be to set it up like this in WebOS though...
  9.    #9  
    Anyone have this zip or IPK file. Somehow it got deleted from my dropbox folder.
    If so , please post it here....

thanks
    Last edited by warlord9159; 09/23/2014 at 03:14 PM.

10.    #10  
    No one ??????

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Anyone have this zip or IPK file. Somehow it got deleted from my dropbox folder.
    If so , please post it here....

thanks

Eeek!
    Maybe a good reason to suss out the 'Box.net' option instead, eh?
    After all ~ we got a free -->50Gb @ Box when we originally purchased our HPTP's.

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.