Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 77
Like Tree13Likes
  1.    #1  
    Like the title says, why does there seem to be so little interest?

    Starting to mess with mine. Just changed the lock screen clock so far.

    If only we could change the system font...

    morydees and H_D like this.
  2. #2  
    I messed with mine a little. I am interested in making some, but its pretty time consuming.
    Heres a screen shot:

    Attached Images Attached Images
  3. #3  
    So little interest because the best has already been made! Glass Effect Suite!
    brum likes this.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by thricetwice View Post
    I messed with mine a little. I am interested in making some, but its pretty time consuming.
    Heres a screen shot:
    snip
    I like that. For the launcher background at the bottom, what size is your tile? Do you know if it''ll just try to tile any size image?
  5. #5  
    I guess everything comes down to need. I don't see webOS 3.0 allowing much change without major headache and I personally like Glass Effect TouchPad and suspect changing more options would also be complicated for me or the average user. Sorli...
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedspoooon View Post
    I like that. For the launcher background at the bottom, what size is your tile? Do you know if it''ll just try to tile any size image?
    I just used the same height, and the width doesn't seem to matter.
    deewalker likes this.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    So little interest because the best has already been made! Glass Effect Suite!
    best theme available for both phones and the Touchpad

    EDIT: I am enjoying the Metro Suite as well!
    Last edited by wbussing; 09/11/2011 at 10:02 AM.
  8.    #8  
    Someone made a pretty nice theme for the TouchPad: MetroUI (something like that). Pretty cool change to the keyboard.
  9. #9  
    I .. uh.. had no idea these things were changeable? How do we go about this?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedspoooon View Post
    Like the title says, why does there seem to be so little interest?

    Starting to mess with mine. Just changed the lock screen clock so far.

    If only we could change the system font...

    I want that date on the top bar patch! I expected more of a frenzy of patches too like when I first had my pre. I guess we have lost some devs...
  11. andyriot's Avatar
    Posts
    36 Posts
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    #11  
    Hmm so I installed the Glass Effect Suite.... Its not much different at all? I can tell the launcher is translucent and keyboard darker but eh not sure I see the appeal as the best theme?
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    Hmm so I installed the Glass Effect Suite.... Its not much different at all? I can tell the launcher is translucent and keyboard darker but eh not sure I see the appeal as the best theme?
    Yeah I looked at the screenshots and didn't quite understand the hype. Setting everything to Palm Dark appeared pretty darn close but maybe there's something we're missing?
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    I want that date on the top bar patch! I expected more of a frenzy of patches too like when I first had my pre. I guess we have lost some devs...
    Its not a patch. The date appears there when the screen is locked.
  14. k_ozz's Avatar
    Posts
    17 Posts
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    #14  
    beardedspoon where did you get that background?
  15. Honis's Avatar
    Posts
    508 Posts
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    #15  
    Would love the P! theme and Nightmare Before Christmas theme to get updated to TouchPad. Only 2 themes that really lasted on my Pre Minus.
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by k_ozz View Post
    beardedspoon where did you get that background?
    Deviantart. I'll post a link later on when I get to a PC.
  17. DRFP's Avatar
    Posts
    309 Posts
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    #17  
    I agree with this one theme building would be cool
    I'm not here to criticize the Touchpad but to learn how to make it better.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by k_ozz View Post
    beardedspoon where did you get that background?
    Browsing Wallpaper on deviantART
  19. #19  
    just tried the metro UI theme, very cool. I like the way Just Type has been redone. I redact my previous statement about glass effect being the best theme. Metro Suite is just as pleasing!
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by wbussing View Post
    just tried the metro UI theme, very cool. I like the way Just Type has been redone. I redact my previous statement about glass effect being the best theme. Metro Suite is just as pleasing!
    Metro Suite? Where can I find this app/patch?

    Thanks!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions