Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
  1.    #21  
    Preware themes, it should be the latest one.

Agreed, Just Type looks sharp.

If you have Tweaks installed, you can edit the tile colors.

The HP Touchad Themes Thread - xda-developers

edit: Done with my lock screen. Not much else you can do I suppose until someone figures out changing the system font. Well, you can change the wifi, battery icons, and so on.

Last edited by beardedspoooon; 09/11/2011 at 11:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedspoooon View Post
    Preware themes, it should be the latest one.

Agreed, Just Type looks sharp.

If you have Tweaks installed, you can edit the tile colors.
    Can you be more specific?

I searched Metro in Preware, looked for a themes section and none of it was there. I even went to the thread in XBA, found his posts and no link in there. Lastly I googled, found his page and installed the .IPK manually and restarted the device and it STILL doesn't appear to be there. What am I missing?
    troudt likes this.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by morydees View Post
    Can you be more specific?

I searched Metro in Preware, looked for a themes section and none of it was there. I even went to the thread in XBA, found his posts and no link in there. Lastly I googled, found his page and installed the .IPK manually and restarted the device and it STILL doesn't appear to be there. What am I missing?
    I'm no expert in this, as all I did was enable the feeds and install the theme. I assume you are able to install other patches?
    I'm no expert in this, as all I did was enable the feeds and install the theme. I assume you are able to install other patches?
    Yeah, I've got dozens of patches from other sources installed. I usually either search in Preware or manually drill down to whatever section. However I just can't FIND Metro in Preware at all. Do you mind tell me how you found and enabled the feed exactly?
  5.    #25  
    Yeah, I've got dozens of patches from other sources installed. I usually either search in Preware or manually drill down to whatever section. However I just can't FIND Metro in Preware at all. Do you mind tell me how you found and enabled the feed exactly?
    Let me take a look...

Go to Manage Feeds, then enable Prethemer and the other theme feed.
    Last edited by beardedspoooon; 09/11/2011 at 04:02 PM.
    I hope the 8-Bit theme gets updated to TP, I love this theme.

It's pretty much that or stock!!
    Let me take a look...

Go to Manage Feeds, then enable Prethemer and the other theme feed.
    Ah no wonder, Prethemer wasn't on by default! I've never messed with it so I didn't realize that had to be enabled. Once I turned that on I was able to search is just fine.

Big thanks!
  8.    #28  
    Ah no wonder, Prethemer wasn't on by default! I've never messed with it so I didn't realize that had to be enabled. Once I turned that on I was able to search is just fine.

Big thanks!
    NP dude.
    Got it installed and LOVE the look of it! I especially like the smooth launcher icons on the bottom without the bar around it. I also really dig on the black backgrounds. I do think the keyboard looks a little bland being square, flat tiles with no texture but I'll get over it. Sounds like it's a work in progress anyway

Thanks again!

I'm digging that theme as well.
    Got it installed and LOVE the look of it! I especially like the smooth launcher icons on the bottom without the bar around it. I also really dig on the black backgrounds. I do think the keyboard looks a little bland being square, flat tiles with no texture but I'll get over it. Sounds like it's a work in progress anyway

Thanks again!
    howd you get the dock to be transparent? i have the theme installed and it doesnt look like that.

cujoq37 likes this.
    its not, his background is black on the wallpaper.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man View Post
    howd you get the dock to be transparent? i have the theme installed and it doesnt look like that.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ib9q4.png[/IM G]
    Oh wow, I didn't notice but mine is still there. I just happen to have a very dark area at the bottom of my wallpaper that hides it!

That would definitely be a nice option to have (hiding it completely) but it still tons better than stock.
  14.    #34  
    Oh wow, I didn't notice but mine is still there. I just happen to have a very dark area at the bottom of my wallpaper that hides it!

That would definitely be a nice option to have (hiding it completely) but it still tons better than stock.
    You could do it. Replace quicklaunch-bg.png with a transparent .png.

/usr/palm/sysmgr/images/launcher3

iím pretty sure that's the one.
    Yeah I looked at the screenshots and didn't quite understand the hype. Setting everything to Palm Dark appeared pretty darn close but maybe there's something we're missing?

Glass Effects took our pres from ugly grey to sexy black. I'm hoping he can get around to doing a blue one again. The one on my pre looks like this:

http://forums.precentral.net/2741180-post39.html

Original Glass Effects thread (phones):

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...ect-suite.html

A lot more elegant. He did all sorts of different colors last time. Red, light and dark blue, green, purple and I think orange. I tried to find the posts with screenshots but couldn't locate them. This was started by either errade or another member and continued on by Garrett, who may have changed his name to something else. I can't keep up anymore, but they are my favorite P|C members.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    You could do it. Replace quicklaunch-bg.png with a transparent .png.

/usr/palm/sysmgr/images/launcher3

i’m pretty sure that's the one.
    Interesting, will save that info for later thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyaki View Post
    Glass Effects took our pres from ugly grey to sexy black. I'm hoping he can get around to doing a blue one again. The one on my pre looks like this:
    Ah yes that was quite an upgrade. No wonder!
    Quote Originally Posted by rstark View Post
    Its not a patch. The date appears there when the screen is locked.
    oh, oops
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    no interest?!!! Been wanting to plat with themes since I got this sexy mama! Wish I had the brains to do them myself.. Ink when they develop live ones, I'd pay :-D
    Here's a place with tons of awesome wallpapers.
    Computer wallpapers / wallbase.cc
    I suggest browsing it on your pc. If you browse on the touchpad you only get to see one page because it's supposed to load more when you get to the bottom but it never loads on the touchpad.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    thanks!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast