Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by chex_bomb View Post
    I was able to un/reinstall the list modification patch under 3.0.5, but I get an error ("patch installation failed...1 out of 4 hunks failed..") when I try to reinstall the icon modification patch

I'll be patiently waiting for a solution
    +1
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Anyone able to get the Icons patch to work in 3.0.5? The List patch works for me but I am also getting the "1 out of 4 hunks failed" after the webOS update for the icon patch.

I PM'd the patch author smatofu but no response and it looks like he hasn't been on since November.

I'd love to be able to modify my icons again.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carini View Post
    Anyone able to get the Icons patch to work in 3.0.5? The List patch works for me but I am also getting the "1 out of 4 hunks failed" after the webOS update for the icon patch.

I PM'd the patch author smatofu but no response and it looks like he hasn't been on since November.

I'd love to be able to modify my icons again.
    A self plug here, but you could get Shortcut Launcher and use any icon you wanted for any app or web shortcut.

Cheers,
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I know of your app and read about it previously. Does it allow for changing icons in the browser bookmarks or only for icons in the launcher?
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Can anyone help with this?
    Fixed for 3.0.5
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    First off, want to say these are great patches. However, I can't seem to add anymore links to my bookmark after a certain number. Is this a limitation of the patches, or of the browser?

Thanks a bunch!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12