Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By vella_
  • 1 Post By Venpacasa
  1.    #1  
    What does it do? Does it allow us to use Bluetooth with non webOS phones? I googled, searched, and looked through threads on here, and read the description in preware, but still confused at what it does.
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.''`-Space Balls

What doesn't kill you now, is probably a cyborg sent from the future to protect you.

Isandunk likes this.
    I emailed the dev asking.... Still no word tho
    vella_ likes this.
    ?
    Just noticed this in Preware and wondered the same thing....the description's pretty vague on what it actually does.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Just noticed this in Preware and wondered the same thing....the description's pretty vague on what it actually does.
    Any luck with this, I am still curious to know what this is?
    The Patch allows you to send and receive binary data via Bluetooth using SPP. This was needed to communicate with Lego Mindstorms. WebOS assumes UTF-8 encoding and replaces every non-valid UTF-8 character with �.
    Last edited by babababa; 11/23/2011 at 03:53 AM.
    I am also playing with the NXT. Can you give me more info about the project.
    I controlled the NXT with my Treo 650. I would like to do the same with my Touchpad and/or Pre 3.
    Ahh - this explains why sending files with my Atrix 2 doesn't work. The file names get transferred onto the TP with really long crazy random characters and are unreadable.