Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #1  
    Two fingered gestures for back & forward functions in the browser! Just installed this and I can't believe that somebody didn't think of this before.
    Trodecke likes this.
    yep it works
    I love this thing
    Doesn't seem to work on Advanced Browser,anyone else?
    I must be dumb, how does it work. I installed, check tweak settings, nothing, just moves screen around
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    I must be dumb, how does it work. I installed, check tweak settings, nothing, just moves screen around
    +1 I can't figure out how it really works.
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    Use two fingers to swipe left to right.
    Swiping the page to the right is the same as hitting the back button. Swiping the page to the left is like hitting forward.

It would be awesome if this could be implemented in other apps as well, like the app catalog or preware.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew025 View Post
    Use two fingers to swipe left to right.
    Swiping the page to the right is the same as hitting the back button. Swiping the page to the left is like hitting forward.

It would be awesome if this could be implemented in other apps as well, like the app catalog or preware.
    When I try that gesture, the screen is just panning. I actually did it once but I don't know if I just got lucky.
    Works well here
    But i would like to see this option in "advanced browser, too. That would be awesome!
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Mine works, but I prefer the inverted way. How do I go to "Tweaks" to change settings??
    Thanks for the info!
    Tweaks is an application from Preware.
    Hit and miss here....eh.
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.''`-Space Balls

What doesn't kill you now, is probably a cyborg sent from the future to protect you.

Quote Originally Posted by vella_ View Post
    Hit and miss here....eh.
    Ditto
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    I'd love to see something similar to this implemented globally. Maybe a 3 fingers swipe to switch between cards, to replace the gesture from phones.
    gabailey1 likes this.
    I'd prefer a swipe from offscreen akin to the playbook. I figure they borrowed from webOS so it's ok if we borrow back <_<
    when you pull the screen sideways its supposed to pull the whole thing sidways like that , but if you watch the back and forward arrows at the top you will see when they light up signaling that they were triggered by the power swipe . also note you will had had to click a link or 4 in order to do a back swipe or forward lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    It's working pretty flawlessly for me.
    i kept swiping back, didnt realize that fwd was the default. thanks. and yeah hit or miss, but i like where this is going for sure.
    Works great! Thanks.
    There's a window where it works, to avoid causing inadvertent activation when zooming.

You have to move 200 px horizontally, and not more than 45 px vertically. Seems like this needs tweaking (or Tweaking).
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast