Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By OldSkoolVWLover
  • 5 Post By PainToad
  • 1 Post By SCM
  • 1 Post By OldSkoolVWLover
  1.    #1  
    So I am being lazy... and not at home...

1. Install Preware if you haven't already (google will help you with this)
    2. Install Internalz Pro from Preware.
    3. Open Internalz Pro -> app name in top left corner of the screen -> Preferences -> turn on 'Master Mode' -> app name again -> close
    4. Open /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.maklesoft.browser/source/BrowserApp.jsjsjs
    5. On line 5, change 'true' to 'false'
    6. Restart your tablet
    7. Done

From
    Ramblings of a Closet Geek: Un-Fullscreen Advanced Browser on TouchPad

Edit:
    My bad I copied this from my post in the Patch forums, didn't realize when I copied it I lost the quote from another thread. (just so folks know I'm not trying to steal the source from the original P|C member.

Quote Originally Posted by Twosted View Post
    Last edited by OldSkoolVWLover; 09/09/2011 at 03:39 PM. Reason: when I copied this from my thread in the patch forums, I lost the original quote..
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    funb0b and Dis like this.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    You the man.

Cheers
    That's my blog :-)
  4. SCM
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    FYI-The developer emailed me yesterday, 9/8/11, that he had submitted an update to HP that fixes this issue and the failure to remember log-ins and passwords. Should be out as soon as HP finishes their process.
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    That would be nice
    I've bought the app 15 minutes ago to support the developer
    nice I found this earlier and posted it..glad the dev is putting it out
    Quote Originally Posted by schlomm View Post
    That would be nice
    I've bought the app 15 minutes ago to support the developer
    Unfortunately this is one developer that does not deserve the support. This app has been abondoned with all it's shortcomings.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    my folder is blank...
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Unfortunately this is one developer that does not deserve the support. This app has been abondoned with all it's shortcomings.
    please explain, did I miss something?

in this thread someone posted the dev just submitted an update, and about a week ago I asked the dev about features to come and was told there were features in development that couldn't be released at this time.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Thanks

Just a note for noobs like myself.

After changing line 5 you need to go back to the Internalz menu and select SAVE FILE.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    please explain, did I miss something?

in this thread someone posted the dev just submitted an update, and about a week ago I asked the dev about features to come and was told there were features in development that couldn't be released at this time.
    I should have clarified that this was just my opinion based on how things have gone since the app was launched. You obviously know more than I do. I hope I am wrong and the dev does come thru with an update.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    update today...no more full screen covering top bar...A-Browser rocks...thank you devs!
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottLive5 View Post
    update today...no more full screen covering top bar...A-Browser rocks...thank you devs!
    awesome, any other new features?
    strykr_ac likes this.
    What exactly is line 5 supposed to say because there is no 'true' 'false' info until a couple of lines below.
    With the latest update to Advanced Browser, this is now an option and this thread should be closed.