Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes
    Can you only load 3 Roms at a time? I loaded the first 3 Roms no problem. Then when I add additional Roms the list always goes to the bottom of the screen and I can only choose from the first 3 that I loaded.

How do I correct this?
    Quote Originally Posted by wilburjoe View Post
    Can you only load 3 Roms at a time? I loaded the first 3 Roms no problem. Then when I add additional Roms the list always goes to the bottom of the screen and I can only choose from the first 3 that I loaded.

How do I correct this?
    I have 5
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    So will syncing up a Wii mote ever be possible? Or is there something about the touchpad that would prevent this from ever being a possibility? Just wondering

Even at this early stage its very playable for me! Only problem is having to deal with touch screen controlls.
    So are we saying that there is a limit to the number of Roms that can be added at one time? If that is the case do we have to delete and then add new Roms each time we want to change the games?

*****I reinstalled the file and now have no problem adding more Roms. I have also noticed the quality varies depending on where you get your Rom.
    Last edited by wilburjoe; 09/13/2011 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Problem solved
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg22003 View Post
    can't anyone port over n64oid seeing how its further polished? Curious
    Can't speak for the dev here, but I'm guessing n64oid would have some Android optimisations that need to be 'undone' for other systems, making it more sensible to start from the same codebase n64oid came from.

If you're just referring to UI polish then yeah, maybe some of that stuff could be borrowed or imitated. Performance and compatibility are more important though
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Mario 64 seems to run even better on the new version. The sound is less choppy and the video seems smoother.

Keep up the good work
    Quote Originally Posted by hypermetalsonic View Post
    So will syncing up a Wii mote ever be possible? Or is there something about the touchpad that would prevent this from ever being a possibility? Just wondering

Even at this early stage its very playable for me! Only problem is having to deal with touch screen controlls.
    Same here. Its not so easy playing quicker paced games with the onscreen buttons, but its do-able. just not very easy. and im a pretty lazy person...
    how do you save ur game progress?
  9. Cha
    Resident Evil 2 - super slow load, but eventually it gets to the main screen. The opening cinema has no audio. Crashes after opening cinema Same
    Rage 64 - smooth, faster. Better
    Space Station Silicon Valley - Some missing polygons, but playable and at good speeds, too. Same
    Starfox 64 - plays really well.Super smooth with no audio. Better
    Star Wars: Rogue Squadron - won't load. Just get a black screen with the control overlay.same
    Star Wars: Battle for Naboo - won't load. Black screen, no controls. Same
    Quote Originally Posted by hpuser5 View Post
    how do you save ur game progress?
    Like in the old times. If the game has some sort of save feature, you're cool. If not, you'll have to start each time from the beginning
    super Mario 64 plays perfect until I get to the 1st meeting with bowser its impossible(for me atleast) to swing and throw him. Its more a limitation of the on screen controls than the emulator which rocks by the way
  12.    #152  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Like in the old times. If the game has some sort of save feature, you're cool. If not, you'll have to start each time from the beginning
    Since 0.0.2 you can save at any time by touching the top-left corner, there's no feedback but you should notice the game pause while saving. To load touch the top-right corner.

Quote Originally Posted by lcee210 View Post
    super Mario 64 plays perfect until I get to the 1st meeting with bowser its impossible(for me atleast) to swing and throw him. Its more a limitation of the on screen controls than the emulator which rocks by the way
    It is possible I've got 30 something stars so far, I think the controls work better if you don't clean the screen but that's out of my control.
  13.    #153  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg22003 View Post
    can't anyone port over n64oid seeing how its further polished? Curious
    I started with the available code from n64oid, the ui, input and default graphics code for n64oid is not available. I don't know if the default graphics plugin in n64oid is based on anything or if it was written from scratch. There are a few other graphics plugins that may offer insights in how to improve compatibility but it's quite a lot of work to get them ported for the touchpad.
    Do you need an external controller for this? I am not seeing any controls or way to control it with the touch screen or am I missing something? What are you guys overclocked at? I'm only at 1.5gHz and there is huge FPS lag on the few games I've tried (Golden Eye, Diddy Kong Racing, Mario Kart).
  15. Cha
    Clocked to the same speed. Turn off sound for better results in games.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nolimit3 View Post
    Do you need an external controller for this? I am not seeing any controls or way to control it with the touch screen or am I missing something? What are you guys overclocked at? I'm only at 1.5gHz and there is huge FPS lag on the few games I've tried (Golden Eye, Diddy Kong Racing, Mario Kart).
    If you're using the old version the onscreen controls are off by default. Try hitting around the top middle of the screen to switch them back on.

Better idea would be to install the latest version which fixes the problem
    Quote Originally Posted by nolimit3 View Post
    I'm at 1.8 (F4 Phantom)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Has anyone else have OoT force close on them? There's a room in the deku tree that always crashes the emu, (area with the moving platform above the water).
    Do I got a bad rip? I'm running on 1.2ghz sound on. Game was running so smoothly up to this point

*edit* I found exiting the room before and re-entering stops the room with the water from force closing.. Now now the room afterwards just ends up freezing it again. :[
    Last edited by hypermetalsonic; 09/14/2011 at 07:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Metricity View Post
    Since 0.0.2 you can save at any time by touching the top-left corner, there's no feedback but you should notice the game pause while saving. To load touch the top-right corner.

It is possible I've got 30 something stars so far, I think the controls work better if you don't clean the screen but that's out of my control.
    thanks that worked and i didnt know about that save feature thats a life saver
    Quote Originally Posted by lcee210 View Post
    thanks that worked and i didnt know about that save feature thats a life saver
    Crybabies
    Real men play with no save feature!!!

LOL

hehehehe

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast