Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by izzeho View Post
    Original M64+ logo is nicer in my opinion.
    I change my vote. This!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cha View Post
    Wave Race works fine for me. Well, its slow, but it doesn't crash. Are you doing the trick to bring it to card view and back? I had to do that.
    Exactly what version are you using? I think I'm with 1.1. It just tries to load and then it closes itself.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    cjf243 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by izzeho View Post
    Not reading the last 10 posts of this thread where the same question was asked 6 times?
    Maybe if the OP edited the first post with this...

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Maybe if the OP edited the first post with this...

Then we'd have to wait another day and a half to be able to see it while his edit gets approved (or whatever the hell it does).

Also been running this with a dummy audio plugin I grabbed from the N900 version, makes 1080 snowboarding ALMOST full speed, and makes a fair few other games a lot faster.
  5. Cha
    Exactly what version are you using? I think I'm with 1.1. It just tries to load and then it closes itself.

US Version 1.1.
    OMG just found this thread and my 6 and 3 year olds are going to love playing with Mario & the rest of the gang on my future Touchpad! (uh that is if HP Canada finally get my order to me :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickna11 View Post
    Yes, read the instructions in the OP.
    Place the roms on the root as well as make a N64 folder and put them in it.
    the root of your usb folder iscaller internally /media/internal

On the root your usb drive create a "n64" folder, put your roms there
    Quote Originally Posted by lulbert View Post
    i did what it said but where do i put the folder /media/internal/n64
    /media/internal/ is your touchpad when viewed as a USB drive on your PC. Just create a folder n64 there.
    i did what it said but where do i put the folder /media/internal/n64
    Quote Originally Posted by Metricity View Post
    Hi again this is a minor update.
    box.net/shared/tp4kf8nqf67n47zjnaf8

0.0.3 Changes
    • Cool new icon thanks to Nick L.
    • Overlay now visible by default, I left the ability to toggle it in for those using keyboards.
    • Added option to disable sound. It may increase performance I haven't seen evidence of this but others have so it's worth a try.
    • No noticeable changes that I know of with regards to compatibility or perf but there have been some little changes from the latest mupen64plus version.
    • Hope there aren't any regressions let me know if you think you've found one.

One avenue I looked at for performance was using compressed textures however I haven't found this to be worthwhile yet, the n64 uses really small textures. It did lead me to thinking replicating the hi-res texture feature from the rice-video plugin wouldn't be that difficult but that is something I'll leave for later.

One thing I'll explore is improving the batching of draw calls but this affects more of the code and will take longer. Before that I want to fix corrupt and missing menu screens.

I'd like to thank those answering peoples questions and especially thank those who donated I appreciate it.
    I can say for a fact that sound off does help the performance. Mario Kart 64 was choppy before now it runs smooth as butter!
    thank you to the last guy who helped me, I did a restart and it installed perfect. Now I have another problem; when I start to play orcarina of time, the controller skin shrinks to the top right corner.
    help me please
    again
    Quote Originally Posted by Prelover115 View Post
    thank you to the last guy who helped me, I did a restart and it installed perfect. Now I have another problem; when I start to play orcarina of time, the controller skin shrinks to the top right corner.
    help me please
    again
    It seems several games have similar issues. Try to remember the button placement. Even if the skin moves, the buttons are in the same place.

It seems several games have similar issues. Try to remember the button placement. Even if the skin moves, the buttons are in the same place.
    ugh, I try but I've never played games like Mario 64 and orcarina of time and I don't know which button is which :-(

but hopefully I can memorize it but other than that I love this app with a passion
    ugh, I try but I've never played games like Mario 64 and orcarina of time and I don't know which button is which :-(

but hopefully I can memorize it but other than that I love this app with a passion
    Mario 64 works LIKE A CHARM!

is there going to be any type of external controller support in the future? Cuz that would pretty much get me absolutely hooked on this for about 4-5 hours a day
    Could anyone tell me how long the install took approximately? Mines been going for a good ten minutes lol :/

Edit: Never mind, it finally worked lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jjchow245 View Post
    Could anyone tell me how long the install took approximately? Mines been going for a good ten minutes lol :/
    Not more than 30 secs :P
    cancel and try again

is there going to be any type of external controller support in the future? Cuz that would pretty much get me absolutely hooked on this for about 4-5 hours a day
    Have you even tried with the on screen controls? they're actually pretty good!!!

no one can help me install it?
    Install preware, run it, make it handler for ipk files, browse the forum with the TP browser, tap on the link, it will open in Preware. Tap Install and you're done.

must get Wii classic support!!! *controller*