Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2025262728293031 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes
    Thanks for the update! Really enjoying your emulator!
    Nice! This update is really good! Having the frameskipping on the gles plugin really helps on games, such as Goldeneye 007. The work is appreciated.

However, I have an issue: I cannot use the Camspy on Perfect Dark. The screen goes black on where the camspy should be, and the game starts lagging. I took some screencaps to show you the issue. Photo Album - Imgur

As you can see, I am supposed to use a camspy at this pasrt of the level, but I cannot go forward, because of this black screen on the cam spy. I wonder what could be done.
    Thanks again for this emulator. I, including many others are appreciative of your work. Good luck on future updates!

P.S. Is there a cheat menu?
    What does this update do to djgardn2's awesome controller patch?

The icontroller layout limits the number of games that can be played, but I would rather keep the ability to play those games with full controller support than have access to more games with no controller support.

Many thanks.
    I will check to make sure the patch works with the latest update available and update this post later tonight. I will keep you posted.

Edit/Update :

@tvz97

The newest Update ( 0.0.9 ) doesn't change anything that will conflict with the iControlPad patch found below.

This patch/file will still work fine, found here :

iControlPad Bluetooth Controller
    Last edited by djgardn2; 01/20/2012 at 07:16 PM.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Got the Emulator up and running on my Touchpad, and I was blown away by how well some of the games work! Some were a bit glitchy like Wave Race, does anybody know if there will continue to be updates to fix issues like these?
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Is there a way to run a PS3 Controller on the Touchpad, I have seen a demo with a Touchpad running Android but I am going to keep Web OS... for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshburke3 View Post
    Is there a way to run a PS3 Controller on the Touchpad, I have seen a demo with a Touchpad running Android but I am going to keep Web OS... for now.
    I don't think there is. I think it needs to be a Bluetooth controller that can be mapped as a keyboard and the emulator needs to support a Bluetooth keyboard. I think the one people have had success with is called iControlpad, I know some emulator apps needed an update to allow it to work. Maybe someone more informed could clear any of this up.
    Any update on your progress, Metricity? Thanks!
    thanks for yur work on this project! It works well with Mario Kart and Golden Eye, and decent with Shadows of the Empire. Thank you!
    for some reason the audio just stopped working since the latest os upgrade...anyone else have this issue?
  11.    #591  
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Jest View Post
    Any update on your progress, Metricity? Thanks!
    I'm still working on the emulator, mostly on the rice plugin. I fixed the main issue preventing high res textures from working, there are a few little things that need to be completed before the next version. I don't know if any other significant changes will make it, the issue with Majoras Mask is one I'd like to fix but that may take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by newbie38 View Post
    for some reason the audio just stopped working since the latest os upgrade...anyone else have this issue?
    I don't know of any recent sound problems. There was a sound problem with WebOS 3.0.5 that was fixed in the 0.0.7 build of the emulator released in October.
    Quote Originally Posted by Metricity View Post
    I'm still working on the emulator, mostly on the rice plugin. I fixed the main issue preventing high res textures from working, there are a few little things that need to be completed before the next version. I don't know if any other significant changes will make it, the issue with Majoras Mask is one I'd like to fix but that may take a while.

I don't know of any recent sound problems. There was a sound problem with WebOS 3.0.5 that was fixed in the 0.0.7 build of the emulator released in October.
    Awesome, thanks! I have all the time in the world now thanks to the digitizer on my 4th replacement crapping out on me. Thanks do much for your work on this.
  13.    #593  
    The update with support for high resolution textures is now available, some minor tweaks are also included. I'm interested in peoples experiences with large texture packs and as always any regressions. I previously added a message when downloading older versions I hope people notice it as I still get people downloading 0.0.2 e.t.c.
    ok where is the latest ipk file for download?? I saw the source download only on the first page.
    ok where is the latest ipk file for download?? I saw the source download only on the first page.
    Two different links on that line.
  16.    #596  
    It was the bolder link, I edited the post to make it a bit clearer now.
    It was the bolder link, I edited the post to make it a bit clearer now.
    Thank you.
    So I havent had any sound on the version I currently have...what is the best way to fix this? Simply install this one and then do a re-boot?
    Thought it was odd that the sound wasnt working to begin with..one day it was working fine next day after a webos update no sound....was just gettint the hang of the control too..
  18.    #598  
    Removing the old one and installing this one should be enough. Sound should have been fixed a while ago unless you have been using an old version.

Edit:Yes remove it in the usual way. This probably isn't necessary but as you may be using a old version I thought it would be easiest.
    Last edited by Metricity; 02/22/2012 at 06:05 PM.
    Removing the old one and installing this one should be enough. Sound should have been fixed a while ago unless you have been using an old version.
    Whats the best way to remove it? simply touch the app and hit remove??
    thanks again
    Love this emulator!! Been using it since 0.0.3 and love it. I updated to 0.1.0 though and now whenever I pick my ROM, it crashes. Doesn't matter which one. Any idea?
    EDIT: I just went to 0.0.9 and now it's working.
    Still won't run Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire though
    Aw well, thank you very much for this great emulator!
    Last edited by Voltagecaek; 02/22/2012 at 08:44 PM.