Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728293031 LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 616
Like Tree90Likes
  1.    #541  
    New version in original post. Don't forget to read the changes for details about adding boxart images for the menu. Quite a bit changed in this release especially with the menu so I'm expecting some problems. I know that there are graphics issues with rice and 2d elements but feedback is always welcome.

    Eigan - I'm sure there are plenty of ways to make the controls better, I created the original overlay fairly quickly just lining my thumbs up. You can change the layout as mentioned, I do plan to have another look at the accelerometer to see how that can be improved.
  2. #542  
    Oh wow! Very nice! Snowboard Kids now works Not fantastically, but it works.

    Haven't had a chance to look, but how is Rice defaults configured? (I.e. frameskip etc available?)

    EDIT: It's definitely a "better in some, much worse in others" scenario. But choice is absolutely awesome. Also Mario Kart bugs are hilarious, all drivers face the wrong way round when racing, so you race in reverse.
    Last edited by izzeho; 12/03/2011 at 11:54 PM.
  3. Cha
    Cha is offline
    Cha's Avatar
    Posts
    48 Posts
    #543  
    Really happy with the new version. Rice adds quite a few games to the compatibility list, including Conker. Hoping for a new version to get rid of skipping in the audio and video slowdown, but still very nice.
    Thanks, Metricity.
  4. #544  
    Brilliant work. Just can't work out how to get the boxart to show?
  5. ferchope's Avatar
    Posts
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    #545  
    i installed ver 0.0.8 and started to play paper mario then all of a sudden the touchpad was asking for battery. it was 90 %.drained the battery in 2 minutes
  6.    #546  
    Quote Originally Posted by izzeho View Post
    ... had a chance to look, but how is Rice defaults configured? (I.e. frameskip etc available?)

    Mario Kart bugs are hilarious, all drivers face the wrong way round when racing, so you race in reverse.
    The settings aren't currently being saved for some reason, they are supposed to be in mupen's own config. Rices frameskip is a basic skip every other frame, when I fix the settings there might be some others to tweak.

    The Mario bug is odd, the wrong textures are being used elsewhere in the game too.

    Quote Originally Posted by smudge79 View Post
    Brilliant work. Just can't work out how to get the boxart to show?
    Assuming your using the images from daedalus they go in the folder n64/boxart. Currently the menu compares the file name of the rom with the image ignoring any punctuation, so check the names of your time haven't been abbreviated.
  7. #547  
    Quote Originally Posted by ferchope View Post
    i installed ver 0.0.8 and started to play paper mario then all of a sudden the touchpad was asking for battery. it was 90 %.drained the battery in 2 minutes
    That kind of scares me.

    Edit: Kudos for the update! I've noticed that the the games that had the tiling problem with the screen rendering multiple times is still present, though. Why does this happen with so many games?
    Last edited by Infinite Jest; 12/04/2011 at 10:09 AM.
  8. #548  
    Quote Originally Posted by Metricity View Post
    Assuming your using the images from daedalus they go in the folder n64/boxart. Currently the menu compares the file name of the rom with the image ignoring any punctuation, so check the names of your time haven't been abbreviated.
    Thanks, didn't click that the images were in the daedalus download. Had to resize to 240x175 but looks spot on.
  9.    #549  
    Quote Originally Posted by smudge79 View Post
    ...Had to resize to 240x175 but looks spot on.
    My fault, I only checked that the files I linked to had previews inside but they aren't the correct 256x177 ones from svn that I've been testing with. I'll correct the link.
  10. #550  
    I put all 421 images in a single zip for those that want them all. Hopefully I shared the file correctly and everyone can download it

    Click HERE
  11. #551  
    anyone get paper mario to work?
  12. pss7's Avatar
    Posts
    1 Posts
    #552  
    had anyone success running yoshi? would pay a bounty to the developer
  13. #553  
    @ CaptainFabulous

    thanks !
    sent from my HP Touchpad OR AmigaOne X1000
    AmigaOS lives !
  14. #554  
    Quote Originally Posted by pss7 View Post
    had anyone success running yoshi? would pay a bounty to the developer
    Nah, most of the games that were problem children before haven't improved much.
  15. #555  
    I had an N64 emulator on my TP about 3 months ago from app store. I must have deleted it and when I went to redownload it I couldnt find it anywhere. Just installed preware and still can't find it. Can anyone supply link to file?

    Thanks
  16. #556  
    It never has been in the app catalog, it is on page 1 of this thread
  17. #557  
    Just realised it was a SNES emulator I got from app cat.

    Thanks
  18. #558  
    A little help..I downloaded the emu however how do I install the ipk? I don't see it in Preware and trying to open the download from my download list gives me unknown MIME messages
  19. #559  
    Quote Originally Posted by Whuptroy View Post
    A little help..I downloaded the emu however how do I install the ipk? I don't see it in Preware and trying to open the download from my download list gives me unknown MIME messages
    I use Internalz to locate and open the file then preware automatically installs it for me.
  20. #560  
    Metricity,
    Any progress with getting majoras mask to work? I'd love to play that game.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions