Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162122232425262728293031 LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 616
Like Tree90Likes
  1. #501  
    im still running into the problem of any version past 0.0.3, the onscreen buttons don't do anything, so i need to roll back to 0.0.3 to play the games
  2. #502  
    running 3.0.4, 0.0.7

    problem games:

    resident evil 2 - looks all messy with images everywhere
    donkey kong 64 - I hear a chuckle then the oh so familiar card disappearing act occurs.
    Last edited by manera; 11/03/2011 at 06:47 PM.
  3. #503  
    Metricity, are you still working on this?
  4.    #504  
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Jest View Post
    Metricity, are you still working on this?
    Yes, rice is mostly complete apart from some issues related to alpha test. However there is a texture coordinate bug that I've been looking into for a about a week. It has been difficult to fix as the same code behaves correctly when running with the desktop opengl or the es emulator libraries. I think it is a precision issue but I have already tried different settings and a different compiler.

    If you have a keyboard you could try grazzt's pcsx port.
  5. #505  
    will the new one/update fix the problem with paper Mario or is that a problem with the game
  6. #506  
    why is paper Mario so laggy and crazy is there something to be done to fix that on my touchpad
  7. #507  
    Quote Originally Posted by billy7301 View Post
    why is paper Mario so laggy and crazy is there something to be done to fix that on my touchpad
    Since this is an alpha version of an in-development emulator, there are going to be compatibility issues. Some games work as intended while others have graphical issues or just plain don't work.

    I suggest we create a Google Docs that labels what ROMs work and version numbers. I mean jeez, this thread is already 26 pages long.
    Last edited by Abyssul; 11/05/2011 at 01:08 PM.


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    soccergum likes this.
  8. #508  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Since this is an alpha version of an in-development emulator, there are going to be compatibility issues. Some games work as intended while others have graphical issues or just plain don't work.

    I suggest we create a Google Docs that labels what ROMs work and version numbers. I mean jeez, this thread is already 26 pages long.
    so it will never get fixed?
  9. #509  
    Quote Originally Posted by billy7301 View Post
    so it will never get fixed?
    For emulators, full compatibility is always on the to-do list. Some games are just impossible to get working correctly or not worth the developer's time. This is the same for all emulators. You'll just have to wait and see (or motivate the developer with a donation).
  10. #510  
    I still like this emulator 100x better than n64oid on android. The on screen buttons on the n64oid suck! you can't change the layout. the n64oid layout is really ackward. Metricity's emulator is sooooooooooo much better!!!!! thankyou so much Metricity!

    PS: you should port this to android too! you could make alot of money if you charged $1 for it. Just saying
  11. #511  
    I bet if all users of this emu donated $1, we'd have an update in no time. [hint]donate damnit[/hint]
    soccergum likes this.
  12. prognar's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    #512  
    Loaded this emu + a few .z64 games. When I load the program, I see the games listed, but tapping them does nothing. Tapping a few times makes the card close. Any ideas?
  13.    #513  
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Jest View Post
    I bet if all users of this emu donated $1, we'd have an update in no time.
    I've been working on the same issue since the last update, having the same code working on the pc but not the device has made it very difficult to debug. I've finally managed to fix that problem . There are some blending issues with hud elements and I would like to get parity with the pc version before the next release. Plus fix the crash new users seem to encounter.

    Quote Originally Posted by prognar View Post
    Loaded this emu + a few .z64 games. When I load the program, I see the games listed, but tapping them does nothing. Tapping a few times makes the card close. Any ideas?
    I think there is a problem I need to fix with the config file directory. Try this workaround.

    Quote Originally Posted by billy7301 View Post
    will the new one/update fix the problem with paper Mario or is that a problem with the game
    It doesn't flicker with the rice gfx plugin but I haven't looked further than the castle at the beginning of the game.
  14. #514  
    I would like to work with you on building a UI for the player beyond the black screen of right now.

    I'm not a programmer, though I do HTML/CSS, but I do graphical design, so if you want some sort of main screen, please PM me.
    Down with the BourgeoisOS oppressors, webOS users unite!
  15. #515  
    Quote Originally Posted by Metricity View Post
    I've been working on the same issue since the last update, having the same code working on the pc but not the device has made it very difficult to debug. I've finally managed to fix that problem . There are some blending issues with hud elements and I would like to get parity with the pc version before the next release. Plus fix the crash new users seem to encounter.


    I think there is a problem I need to fix with the config file directory. Try this workaround.


    It doesn't flicker with the rice gfx plugin but I haven't looked further than the castle at the beginning of the game.
    how do i get that plug in?
  16. #516  
    Any more newson the controller support? Android has apps that can do that but the emulator isn't near as good on android. keep up the great work metricity. And anyone else who knows how to program plz help him.
  17. #517  
    Here's a mock up I made for Visual Boy Advanced, in case you need some visualization of my skill.

    Down with the BourgeoisOS oppressors, webOS users unite!
    soccergum likes this.
  18. #518  
    I finally completed ocarina of time masterquest without a hitch (despite performance drops). Any luck with troubleshooting the issue with majora's mask crashing?
    soccergum likes this.
  19. #519  
    Does anyone Know how i can flip the screen? If i have headphones in it's hard to play without the headphone jack getting in your way.... Is there a file that i can edit for this????
  20. #520  
    One more quick question. Is there anyway that i can share the gamesave for Zelda ocarina of time with n64oid.... When I play with a controller i switch over to CM7 but when i don't i use the emulator on the touchpad.... So does anyone know how I can use my gamesaves with N64oid?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions