Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes
    I have it installed, but every time i try to launch a game the app just closes. Help please.

Edit: I tried more games and here is the verdict:

Working:
    Mario64
    Mario Cart
    Zelda OOT

Not Working:
    Smash Bros
    (the best two unfortunatly)

Either way, a major thanks for the program.
    Last edited by Something224; 10/17/2011 at 03:06 PM.
    Using 0.6, just updated to 3.0.4, and sound is gone

Oh well, easy come, easy go...
  3.    #443  
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainFabulous View Post
    Using 0.6, just updated to 3.0.4, and sound is gone

Oh well, easy come, easy go...
    Yep, I can confirm this. I'm hoping to release a version with rice video this week, I'll look into the sound too. It might just need to be built with the latest SDK to fix the sound I haven't tried yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Metricity View Post
    Yep, I can confirm this. I'm hoping to release a version with rice video this week, I'll look into the sound too. It might just need to be built with the latest SDK to fix the sound I haven't tried yet.
    looks iike 3.0.4 doesnt like multiple calls to SDL_Init

So just do one SDL_Init(SDL_INIT_VIDEO | SDL_INIT_AUDIO | etcetc)

I think thats the problem

(or maybe a new SDK, like you said)
    Last edited by grazzt; 10/18/2011 at 06:43 PM.
    i just finaly learned how to unzip and put the emulator on the touchpad and took an hour to learn how to put the roms on the touchpad. Now when i press the games Pokemon stadium and Mario Smash, it goes to the home screen but nothing comes up. Im on 3.04 and .05 for the verzion any help could be great
    Quote Originally Posted by Metricity View Post
    thank you we will all be grateful, we were truly enjoying the emulator. i was playing zelda and just resumed after the update and was sad because the sound had gone
    Quote Originally Posted by Something224 View Post
    I have it installed, but every time i try to launch a game the app just closes. Help please.

Edit: I tried more games and here is the verdict:

Working:
    Mario64
    Mario Cart
    Zelda OOT

Not Working:
    Smash Bros
    (the best two unfortunatly)

Either way, a major thanks for the program.

Hi guys, first post on this forum, its been a great help so far but now I need to ask advice.

I am having this same issue trying to run the roms, I select the rom from the list and the app just closes.

Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy View Post
    Hi guys, first post on this forum, its been a great help so far but now I need to ask advice.

I am having this same issue trying to run the roms, I select the rom from the list and the app just closes.

Any ideas?
    Make sure you're using a ROM that's known to work, Like Super Mario or Zelda. Also make sure the ROMs are unzipped.
    they are from coolrom and the files unzipped are called .z64 i think
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdosback View Post
    they are from coolrom and the files unzipped are called .z64 i think
    Did you install the emulator from the /n64 folder? Did you reboot after installing?
    mrdosback likes this.
    since I uPdated to 3.04 I get no sound on any game.I've tried them all Mario64,Zelda etc and where I had sound before the update now I don't???
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjon29 View Post
    since I uPdated to 3.04 I get no sound on any game.I've tried them all Mario64,Zelda etc and where I had sound before the update now I don't???
    A little late to the party, eh? Scroll up about 8 posts.
    A little late to the party, eh? Scroll up about 8 posts.
    oops what a dummy I am,I did actually look back a few posts but not far enough.cheers for the quick reply anyway
    Got it working, I hadnt installed it correctly. duh.

btw, F-zero seems to work ok, as does WWF No Mercy.

sadly WCW VS NWO Revenge doesnt have a picture (I used to spend hours on that back in the day).

Big thanks to the creator of this emulator.
    Last edited by Sleazy; 10/19/2011 at 12:51 PM.
    Any progress with finding the issue with majora's mask freezing? I'm sure that hasn't been at the top of your list, but being able to play that would be great.
    Did you install the emulator from the /n64 folder? Did you reboot after installing?
    Thats that helped but when i try to play smash bros in the background there is several one playing at the same time and there is also no sound but i know about the no sound prob thanks a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy View Post

Any ideas?
    Here is a tip:

I had a file that was '.V64' and it wouldn't play. In the properties i changed it to '.v64' and it made all the difference in the world. Hope it helps someone out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Something224 View Post
    Here is a tip:

I had a file that was '.V64' and it wouldn't play. In the properties i changed it to '.v64' and it made all the difference in the world. Hope it helps someone out there.

Thanks I'll bare that in mind if I have trouble.

Really impressed my iPad friends with this yesterday then went and installed the update today and have killed the sound. Wish I'd left the update alone.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Since 3.0.4 i'm not getting any sound? Anyone else?
    Yep. Same problem (no sound since update).