Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainFabulous View Post
    You should check out this thread
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-touchpad.html

Doesn't seem like there is a simple or easy way to unzip on the Touchpad, at least not yet.

The last post directs you here, maybe this will work for you.
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ctor-beta.html

If not, maybe you can do it at a library or a friend's house?
    Tractor is already in the app catalog :-)
    You should check out this thread
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-touchpad.html

Doesn't seem like there is a simple or easy way to unzip on the Touchpad, at least not yet.

The last post directs you here, maybe this will work for you.
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ctor-beta.html

If not, maybe you can do it at a library or a friend's house?
    thank, will give it a go, I just tried to download the app from the catalog but get a failed message , maybe a restart... Hope it works one neg review said that it didnt work for n64 Roms but I'm willing to try, and lol my friends don't have comps they wast there money on , well dumb stuff lol
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Tractor is already in the app catalog :-)
    But is he willing to spend the $0.99 + tax? Only time will tell!
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTopFreak View Post
    thank, will give it a go, I just tried to download the app from the catalog but get a failed message , maybe a restart... Hope it works one neg review said that it didnt work for n64 Roms but I'm willing to try, and lol my friends don't have comps they wast there money on , well dumb stuff lol
    Booze and hookers?
    Booze and hookers?
    drugs ,booze, fast-food, ugly fitted hats lol,
    But is he willing to spend the $0.99 + tax? Only time will tell!
    yeah I'll buy it even though a review says it won't work with 64roms, its only a buck, I gotta put a card on this thing I need google voice txt too, anyways I don't have a card so I'll have to wait for Justin to get home and I'll post back as to if it worked or not
    yeah I'll buy it even though a review says it won't work with 64roms, its only a buck, I gotta put a card on this thing I need google voice txt too, anyways I don't have a card so I'll have to wait for Justin to get home and I'll post back as to if it worked or not
    tractor works great on zip files & I've used it on many zip files containing 64 roms with no problem
    anyone here tried cm7 alpha yet? Curious to how well the android 64 emu runs on it with the TP.
    not that I have a problems with metricity's build. Just curious ;]
    Quote Originally Posted by hypermetalsonic View Post
    anyone here tried cm7 alpha yet? Curious to how well the android 64 emu runs on it with the TP.
    not that I have a problems with metricity's build. Just curious ;]
    works great, and can sync bt controllers as well.

yeah sad face. I want to stay with webos.
    Quote Originally Posted by grazzt View Post
    works great, and can sync bt controllers as well.

yeah sad face. I want to stay with webos.
    yeah, I eventually saw that vid of a guy showing off a little bit of OoT and Mario 64. Better framerate (minus a few hiccups here and there). Cool that bt is synching up as well

my only problem is the touch buttons layout for the n64oid. :/
    hopefully its customizable like metricity's (cause I won't always have a bt controller on hand)
    --------------------------
    ** Well, I tried it.. I was able to adjust the analog and other buttons to be more centered.. But the Z and R button are placed below in the corner :\

Also, wasnt able to get n64oid to work with my sixaxis app, so was forced to use Wiimote with Classic add-on. The thing frikin sucks. Can't muster up enough force with the analog sticks to create a running motion. (just slowly jaggerly wanders around). What a let down.

..............Worst of all, it deleted my n64 folder from WebOS ;(
    Last edited by hypermetalsonic; 10/14/2011 at 12:21 PM.
    Thanks for creating this, I have to ask a stupid question, as Ive been trying for a while now. Once I unzip the file, where do I find the ROMS im supposed to move over.
    Quote Originally Posted by faceman123 View Post
    Thanks for creating this, I have to ask a stupid question, as Ive been trying for a while now. Once I unzip the file, where do I find the ROMS im supposed to move over.
    Finding ROMs are your responsibility, as it's technically copyright infringement. They can be found in any number of places one would go to find other dubiously-legal media.
    ahhh i see thanks
    The thing frikin sucks.
    This is the realisation everyone eventually comes to with Android. It has plenty of things, but it always comes back to the fact nothing ever works the way it should. I was never able to get wiimotes to work with Android, ever. Same goes for PS3 controller. (Had no problem using either with my N900 running maemo mind you).

UPnP never works the way it should, so on and so on.

On a more related note I've just beaten the fire temple in Zelda. Might move on to something a bit more old school after this and beat Chrono Trigger again.
    Quote Originally Posted by izzeho View Post
    This is the realisation everyone eventually comes to with Android. It has plenty of things, but it always comes back to the fact nothing ever works the way it should. I was never able to get wiimotes to work with Android, ever. Same goes for PS3 controller. (Had no problem using either with my N900 running maemo mind you).

UPnP never works the way it should, so on and so on.

On a more related note I've just beaten the fire temple in Zelda. Might move on to something a bit more old school after this and beat Chrono Trigger again.
    fire temple huh...i just beat the spirit temple and its time to save zelda from gandorof or however u spell it lol. Im surprised I remember everything like hearts and goldenskulls...beating levels in like 1-2 hours
    yeah, I eventually saw that vid of a guy showing off a little bit of OoT and Mario 64. Better framerate (minus a few hiccups here and there). Cool that bt is synching up as well

my only problem is the touch buttons layout for the n64oid. :/
    hopefully its customizable like metricity's (cause I won't always have a bt controller on hand)
    --------------------------
    ** Well, I tried it.. I was able to adjust the analog and other buttons to be more centered.. But the Z and R button are placed below in the corner :\

Also, wasnt able to get n64oid to work with my sixaxis app, so was forced to use Wiimote with Classic add-on. The thing frikin sucks. Can't muster up enough force with the analog sticks to create a running motion. (just slowly jaggerly wanders around). What a let down.

..............Worst of all, it deleted my n64 folder from WebOS ;(

Use Wiimote Controller App" from market not Bluez Ime the analog will work Much better.
    zelda mario mario kart etc work good so far probably more titles. but smash brothers lags. its not due to n64oid, its because of the non optimized android OS. n64oid is finished polished and works Insane on my phone not to mention anyone elses Droid phone/tab. Using sgs2 here. thats not my point its an Alpha things are buggy but at least a good number of games are full speed dont give up

Instructions, Wiimote controll app- after paired - select the wiimote input - goto n64oid settings- Dont click on BT controller- just go into Virtual keypad seetings then change the controlls using your Classic Pro
    Last edited by jbg22003; 10/15/2011 at 05:53 AM.
    update, I got tractor (it unzips filed) and now have everything working 100%smooth with nothing but my touch pad, no middle man laptop needed, sweet
    update, I got tractor (it unzips filed) and now have everything working 100%smooth with nothing but my touch pad, no middle man laptop needed, sweet
    Yay! Glad it worked out for ya!
    wish Southpark rally worked , there's major texture issues with that rom
    tried using version .3 and .5 but couldn't get any sound when playing the roms like Mario 64. I'm using webOS 3.03 so could this be the Problem? Or Is anyone else haven't this problem with Not getting any Sound

I have tried all rebooting , reinstalling, downloading etc