Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I also noticed the graphical glitches on death mountain and in dodongos cavern. Sometimes the floor would quickly disappear then reappear. I haven't noticed any fps drops on death mountain and my TP is clocked at 1.5 ghz. The only time I noticed that it slowed down is when I had to save state in the middle of a conversation in the treasure chest game shop, but it returned to normal when I loaded from the save state. Other than that everything had been working great! Thanks for the great emu. Also glad to hear people made it the first temple with no major problems.
    This emulator brings back so many good memories. And bad ones like how much pass interference there is in blitz. At least this won't freeze when your dog walks past you and you lose 5 hours of your life because the n64 froze and you didn't save
    Also, Has anyone been able to get Major League Baseball featuring Ken Griffey Jr to work
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    when i open it... it shows the black screen with the list of games. I can tap sound ON/OFF.. but then when i click on a game.. the whole card just disappears.....

hrmm weird.. installed 4 and it works.
    Last edited by BeenSavaged; 09/29/2011 at 03:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post
    To improve the controller, I think the radius of the control stick should be decreased, as you have to move around too much right now, making it harder to maintain contact (more likely to have it slip).
    ^^ This...overall its good but its difficult with all the walking around you have to do and your fingers tends to slip.
    I don't know if this is going to be any help. But here is some of the issues people have come up upon. I just have the screen shots for them hope this helps!

P.S. I have just finished through the fire temple, the next temple is pretty hard so that's going to take a few days. This takes a little bit of time to put together so let me know if this is helpful to keep doing this, or if more information is needed (the file name has a mini description).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    32GB touchpad OC'd to 1.8ghz F4 Phantom Kernel
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xiBeAsT28 View Post
    I don't know if this is going to be any help. But here is some of the issues people have come up upon. I just have the screen shots for them hope this helps!

P.S. I have just finished through the fire temple, the next temple is pretty hard so that's going to take a few days. This takes a little bit of time to put together so let me know if this is helpful to keep doing this, or if more information is needed (the file name has a mini description).
    I can't install this at all. I get an error stating something about mime type. Am I supposed to have developer mode on to install it?
    Step one, Download the .ipk from the first page from your touchpad.

Step two, Go into Preware. Download Internalz Pro.

Step three, Go to Media/Internal/Downloads with Internalz. Move the .ipk from the "downloads" folder to the /Media/Internal/n64 folder (you are going to have to figure out how to make that folder)

Step four, install the .ipk in the /media/internal/n64 folder using Internalz. Tada you now have an N64 emulator on your touchpad :-) find roms and put them in the /media/internals/n64 folder (make sure they are not zipped roms or it will NOT work)
    durps likes this.

Step three, Go to Media/Internal/Downloads with Internalz. Move the .ipk from the "downloads" folder to the /Media/Internal/n64 folder (you are going to have to figure out how to make that folder)

Step four, install the .ipk in the /media/internal/n64 folder using Internalz. Tada you now have an N64 emulator on your touchpad :-) find roms and put them in the /media/internals/n64 folder (make sure they are not zipped roms or it will NOT work)
    Okay firstly, Steps 1, 2, 3 and (the first half of) 4 are incorrect and overly unnecessary. Your getting the MIME type error as you've probably got whatever browser patch messes up download names. Download the ipk on your computer and copy on to the touchpad over USB. Then browse to the ipk (wherever you saved it) in Internalz Pro, tap it and it'll install.

Then place roms in the n64 folder when you plug it in to the computer.
    Incorrect? No. Not at all. My method doesn't require a computer. There is more than one way to do things. I had a similar problem and that's how I fixed it.
    Incorrect? No. Not at all. My method doesn't require a computer. There is more than one way to do things. I had a similar problem and that's how I fixed it.
    There is. Sort of like going from London to Berlin via Australia. Incorrect was probably the wrong word, but it is overly complicated for what it needs to be. The MIME error is purely because it renames the file on download (which is solved by downloading on a computer OR renaming on the touchpad, but internalz doesn't support rename as far as I'm aware).
  11. Cha
    internals does. Just find the file and choose info. Add "ipk" to the end and then open it. Preware will do the rest. Easy.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

thanks mate will give this a go!
    For some reason, when I installed 0.0.5, I can actually play Command and Conquer now! Thank you so much. The videos and animations in the scenes are messed up but the game is playable. This is awesome!
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    I'm running 0.0.5 ... I can view the roms in /n64, but when i tap on any of them the app crashes. I've only tried Mario Kart and Bomberman. Are these two roms problematic, or should i try reinstalling? (i didn't copy the ipk into the directory, is this still required for 0.0.5?)

anyway, this is pure awesomeness sauce!
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    I'd forgotten how much fun Waverace was, runs really well on my TP.

Good work, I love the updates.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by christcentric View Post
    I'm running 0.0.5 ... I can view the roms in /n64, but when i tap on any of them the app crashes. I've only tried Mario Kart and Bomberman. Are these two roms problematic, or should i try reinstalling? (i didn't copy the ipk into the directory, is this still required for 0.0.5?)

anyway, this is pure awesomeness sauce!
    Same issue.. Running Warthog kernel at 1.728ghz, and the 0.0.5 app crashes as soon as I select a ROM.. Tried SuperMario64, Zelda:OoT, Zelda:MM, and Goldeneye... All crashed on me..

Any ideas?
    ... dont use an unstable overclock? using uberkernel 1.5 and a lot of games run fine
    im using warthog kernel @ 1.728ghz too and the app runs fine now with the new update.
    Quote Originally Posted by auto_exec View Post
    Same issue.. Running Warthog kernel at 1.728ghz, and the 0.0.5 app crashes as soon as I select a ROM.. Tried SuperMario64, Zelda:OoT, Zelda:MM, and Goldeneye... All crashed on me..

Any ideas?
    Reboot when you install the newer version. It works then.
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    I rebooted, but the same thing still happens. My first install of the app was 0.0.5, btw. Uberkernel 1.5ghz.