Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Cha View Post
    Armorines is about the same.

**** i knew that title sounded familiar...i had to google the images and its that game that has nasty disgusting bugs that scared the **** out of u as a kid lol

well i d/l'd the latest 0.0.5 version...hopefully it fixes the bugs mentioned before
    Confused about the source.. where are the Makefiles?
  3.    #303  
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Jest View Post
    ... there are some issues when opening the app with things randomly tiling up the screen, in oot when the sun rises it looks like a tile of 4 suns. Also crazy **** going on with golden eye so check it out. Overall the framerate/textures had a huge improvement in golden eye, though. Kudos!
    There were no changes to the front-end so I'm a little surprised that has different glitches. There are tiles because of the way the GPU renders things. I did know about goldeneye, the sky was always broken it's just glitchy instead of black now. It is supposed to be dark blue but I think it gets drawn at the bottom of the screen behind everything instead of at the top. The perf might just be a frameskip thing I don't know if it is better or not.

The 4 suns issue may be due to the background fix I will have a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Cha View Post
    Better than ever.
    1080 is perfect.
    Perfect dark. Perfect. Some visual glitches in menu, but gameplay is perfect
    waverace full speed
    The problems in 1080 were due to a wrong setting in the Rom config I've commented it out for now. I have seen perfect dark run without the menu glitches I should be able to sort it.
    I'll have to try waverace, It's been slow in the past.
    Thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by grazzt View Post
    Confused about the source.. where are the Makefiles?
    It is an managed eclipse CDT project, the project files should be in the zip. You could also grab the original makefiles from mupen64plus and N64oid instead. I think I only added files to -ui-console and -input-sdl. The source has been downloaded quite a bit but no-one has really mentioned it, let me know how it goes.
    Last edited by Metricity; 09/26/2011 at 08:19 AM.
    In case you missed it in my flood of edits from last night (lack of sleep + exam studying + Nintendo = incoherent babble), majora's mask still freezes as it tries to enter the second playable area. Again, thank you so much for your work on this, metricity; you're fulfilling my childhood dreams :-P
    Last edited by Infinite Jest; 09/26/2011 at 08:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Metricity View Post
    The problems in 1080 were due to a wrong setting in the Rom config I've commented it out for now. I have seen perfect dark run without the menu glitches I should be able to sort it.
    Yeah both 1080 and Perfect Dark (other than menus) are running awesomely. I just kept assuming that PD would be bad as 007 always was (and in my head Perfect Dark is the successor to 007), but it runs really well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elleon View Post
    I am Trying to run in a palm pre- with webos 2.1 overclocked 1.5 Ghz but I only find a black screen as a result... any help please?
    I was trying to run in on a Pre 2, but didn't have any luck from the launcher. If you run it via command line, though, it gives me these errors:

Code:
    (process:2286): LunaService-CRITICAL **: Error in /home/reviewdaemon/projects/nova/oe/BUILD-roadrunner/work/luna-service2-2.0.0-125/125/src/transport.c:2359

(process:2286): LunaService-CRITICAL **: Invalid permissions for (null)

(process:2286): LunaService-CRITICAL **: Error in /home/reviewdaemon/projects/nova/oe/BUILD-roadrunner/work/luna-service2-2.0.0-125/125/src/transport.c:2359

Can you see if you ge tthe same errors on Pre- with 2.1? Also, does anyone have an idea what causes these errors?

(NOTE: You might want to change the screen size in the config file on-device so that it matches the Pre instead of the Touchpad.)
    I was trying to run in on a Pre 2, but didn't have any luck from the launcher. If you run it via command line, though, it gives me these errors:

Can you see if you ge tthe same errors on Pre- with 2.1? Also, does anyone have an idea what causes these errors?

(NOTE: You might want to change the screen size in the config file on-device so that it matches the Pre instead of the Touchpad.)
    But... The first post says it is for Touchpad :S
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Just want to say, I worked on some graphics for the SuperNES project back in the day (which never were implemented), so if you want someone to work on graphics for your emulator, I'm available.
    Down with the BourgeoisOS oppressors, webOS users unite!
    Ok so I got a chance to play around with OOT today spittle more and noticed a few things:

There are texturing flickering issues in certain areas (i.e. Deathmountain trail).

Some areas with lots of audio and lots of action going on (i.e. Hyrule town square)seem to slow down the emulation a lot (not just fps but audio too). Some areas with not a lot going on seem to share the issue too, even just fighting one monster.

Still very playable but has a ways to go (just talking about the oot emulation).
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    But... The first post says it is for Touchpad :S
    It's a PDK app, not an enyo app...

FYI: The PDK is the same thing that allows porting from iOS to webOS. I think you would be able to port from webOS to webOS with it...
    Omg, I can play OoT with my touchpad! I thought I was going to have to wait for the CM7 port! Thank you very much. The only problems I have are the graphic shutter in OoT and Banjo Kazooie doesn't want to show me the text. I think it's call ghost text or something? Anyways, thank you for all the hard work. A lot of people appreciate it. I am looking forward to where this project is going to go.
    Same problem for me with Banjo Kazooie, hope that's fixed soon!

Beyond that, my offer to make graphics for the project still stands.
    Down with the BourgeoisOS oppressors, webOS users unite!
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post

FYI: The PDK is the same thing that allows porting from iOS to webOS. I think you would be able to port from webOS to webOS with it...
    This app was designed for webOS 3.0 using it on a pre-/pre 2/pre 3 is a no go unless the original developer recompiled it for said devices.

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure some libraries (perhaps opengl and others) are different between the phones and touchpad releases. Some things may work but others won't.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Slightly OT, but does anyone know if it's possible to use a bluetooth game controller with the TouchPad?
    CaptainFabulous, the TouchPad can't register contollers yet (or atleast not that I'm aware of). I've looked into hooking up the wiimote or the ps3 controller for hours :-P We have to remember that this is "alpha" stage. I'm sure those features will be implemented eventually if we just wait!
    32GB touchpad OC'd to 1.8ghz F4 Phantom Kernel
    I had been working on something similar to this for the last few weeks, abet Project64 although. Maybe it is time to move on from that and to re-visit the Nintendo WiiMote bluetooth stack instead. Thank you OP, great work
    WWF No Mercy - Plays great with sound off, text hard to see when playing story mode. Can't go diagonal with the directional pad (which makes hard to pull off certain moves) and every now and then graphical glitches and wrestler intro videos don't play.
    Quote Originally Posted by xiBeAsT28 View Post
    CaptainFabulous, the TouchPad can't register contollers yet (or atleast not that I'm aware of). I've looked into hooking up the wiimote or the ps3 controller for hours :-P We have to remember that this is "alpha" stage. I'm sure those features will be implemented eventually if we just wait!
    I was referring to gamepads in general, for use in other games/emulators, not just this one. I read somewhere that the TouchPad's bluetooth is very finicky, much like Samsung's.
    it would be awesome if someone found a way to connect the ps3 bluetooth controller to the touchpad...both have bluetooth so i know they can sync.