Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    I am rebuilding my tp after the crash. I want to install ubercalender and have emailed it to myself. When I click on it, I get 'unrecognised file type'.

so, what have I forgotten to install?

alan
    Opening attachments from email seems to be pretty haphazard at times. What you need to do is use Internalz to open the patch file. When you tap on the attachment once in email, it downloads it. Open Internalz & navigate to the directory (probably downloads or .attachments), tap on the .patch file, select Open from the pop up menu, tap Install at the bottom of the screen.

When installing the super patches like UberCalendar & sconix's Advanced patches, it's always a good ideas to install the super patches before any others. This helps to avoid conflicts between the super patches and more discrete ones. If you get a conflict installing a discrete patch after the super ones, you pretty much know that the super patch already has that functionality and you don't need (can't install anyway) the discrete patch.

BTW if you install UberCalendar, make sure you do NOT install sconix's Advanced Calendar Prefs patch - they definitely conflict and, in general, UberCalendar has all the features of the other plus.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Thanks - it was Internalz I was missing.

Alan