Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Not sure if it's possible (I'm technologically stunted) but, if it is, could someone please make a patch so you can control the albums shows in the exhibition photo roll?

Why I have a hi and low res image of each album cover is a mystery but why they are automatically included in the slide show when the pad is in exhibition mode is not only puzzling, it sucks. As much as I appreciate artwork and the time and effort that goes into producing those covers, I'd much rather see pictures of my kids (and wife in case she reads this)

Thanks for reading this and thanks more for trying to fix this
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I would also like to see a dimmer slide in the clock app of exhibition to make it darker for bedside use. Thanks in advance.
    Greg
    I miss the accordian effect of the Pre calendar. Is there a way to fix this in the TouchPad calendar?
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    What kind of patch would you like to see developed? I would LOVE to see enhancements to the Bluetooth Keyboard (HP brand or others).

-The ability to scroll between minimized apps using the arrow keys.

-The ability to scroll up and down a web page using the arrow keys.

-How about standard cut, copy, and paste controls (Ctrl+X, Ctrl+C, and Ctrl+V)?
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I agree on the keyboard controls. Other patches I would love:

- Disable/Fix browser cache.
    - Add outgoing-only email addresses in mail.
    - Stop notifications from turning on screen.
    - Add/Remove launcher tabs.
    - Hide Apps.
    - Make browser shortcuts in launcher not load URL bar (so it looks like a proper app)
    3138NV and PrimerGod like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clodrock View Post
    What kind of patch would you like to see developed? I would LOVE to see enhancements to the Bluetooth Keyboard (HP brand or others).

-The ability to scroll between minimized apps using the arrow keys.

-The ability to scroll up and down a web page using the arrow keys.

-How about standard cut, copy, and paste controls (Ctrl+X, Ctrl+C, and Ctrl+V)?
    All of these are a 100% must have patch. Add using arrow keys to play flash games and ability to use keys when playing flash games in full screen.
    3138NV and mando like this.
    Great suggestions above!

I wouldn't mind seeing a volume control in the drop down menu like the brightness control. Sometimes the physical volume rocker switch is hard to get to when the TP is oriented with the speakers facing upwards. It also results in less wear and tear on the switch.

Also, how about allowing the non-HD apps for the Pre to rotate in landscape mode?
    wbussing and dostie1 like this.
    erm i have to ask where are these arrow keys on the touchpad that you are talking about? I would love for some arrow keys so can use them while typing to fix things and move the cursor around.
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    - Fix browser cache
    - Disable "overscrolling"
    - Custom launcher tabs
    - Delete from notification for email
    - Send & Archive button for email
    - Facebook Chat spoof
    - Autocorrect in Quickoffice, is it possible?
    Last edited by detection; 09/06/2011 at 04:01 PM.
    HP Touchpad 16GB - webOS 3.0.4 - UberKernel
    Palm Pre (Sprint) - webOS 1.4.5 - UberKernel retired
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I would like the ability to sort bookmarks in the stock browser.
    brandonmarkb likes this.
    browser loading in the background.
    bt tethering pleasse.
    I want haptic feedback for the soft-keyboard. The TP has a vibrator motor - so why not use it?
    Is this thread monitored by some developers? If not it might miss the point... But anyhow, while we're at it:

- Screen color adjustments: Several people are complaining about yellow tinted screens (me included). It would be awesome to somehow be able to adjust the screen colorwise.

- Add "open in background" option for links in the browser or allow to choose in the settings whether links should open in fore- or background.

Regards.
    strykr_ac and 3138NV like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by docnas View Post
    erm i have to ask where are these arrow keys on the touchpad that you are talking about? I would love for some arrow keys so can use them while typing to fix things and move the cursor around.
    If you are using a bluetooth keyboard, not on the actual tablet.
    Palm Pilot Pro > Handspring Visorphone > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > Pre Plus > Droid Pro & Touchpad
    I would love to see the Messaging Plug-In brought to the TP so that I can app my windows live contacts to the messaging system. That or a windows live messaging app.
  16. twe
    -Better wifi tethering with android phones.
    -Better RAM management, as it seems to get slower over time and people reporting memory leaks on the net requiring a reboot.
    -WMA and WMV support.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twe View Post
    -Better wifi tethering with android phones.
    Does this only apply to phones that didn't come with the WiFi Hotspot functionality built-in? I've had no problems with my HTC Desire HD (and I use that all the time for my laptop and Touchpad).
    Words instead of symbols in email. Ie Reply, Forward, etc. I missed this from my Pre.
    The ability to scroll to the beginning or end of text that has been inputted into a text box, but is not visible. An example of this is trying to paste a feed URL into drPodder, if I need to edit the URL somewhere at the beginning (which I can't see), there is no way for me to move the cursor there. Trying to use the "copy" button and move the sliders doesn't work.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Nothing more important to me than enabling the Touchpad to tether to an ad hoc network connection. My phone is hardware limited to ad hoc wifi only. Touchpad is not able to "see" or connect to ad hoc networks. This is a software/OS limitation for 'security' reasons and should be setup as an option for users. Apparently previous webOS devices could connect to ad hoc networks but that ability was blocked.

In terms of ease of use, a one step process for closing cards that I am done with instead of minimizing and tossing.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast