Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree61Likes
    I'd like a patch/plugin to turn megaupload.com links to megavideo.com links (for use with icefilms.info).
    Last edited by elmerohueso; 09/09/2011 at 06:52 PM.
    strykr_ac likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElecTriXx View Post
    The Hulu Fix can also be done manually, but patches are much more convenient.
    Ability for stock browser to obtain the right credentials to download files from secure sites like online banking and university sites. Any time I have to log in, the file I download will not open.
    The ability to put the date next to the time in the top bar. If there is a way to do that can someone tell me how. And a back arrow for the forums here.
    someone mentioned a homepage for the browser. For me it would be nice so I can go right to the P/C forums as this is where I do my most reading. And I agree, lets put away all the hp logos and go back to Palm. Palm is a family and hp is a, hmm I just can't find the right word.... Maybe if we all pitched in we could buy back Palm from hp and we could all get our Pre phones again and start our own phone company. Yes its a dream but sometimes dreams come true.
    Disable "Double Tap/Zoom" to exit Flash objects. - Exit flash objects by minimizing the card & reopening instead. Very annoying when trying to play games like Machinarium.
    Something to let me organize my applications. More than just "Apps", "Downloads", "Favorites" and "Settings". On Pre- there are great homebrew patches called "Enable Add/Delete Pages" by Rob Whitby or "Launcher Page Selection Tabs" by Imorchard, as well as his "Named Pages in the Launcher". Being able to name both Tabs on the top line and more importantly have sub-tabs that could lead to individualized pages so that Apps could be categorized by the user. Even one that takes the categories in the Touchpad App Catalog and sorts the apps you have into those pages would be great.
    I would like to see the right hand drop-down menu expanded to include not only a volume slider (mentioned in an earlier post on this thread) perhaps the following (taken from the settings tab):

-Ringtone Volume slider control
    -Software Manager
    -System Updates (I go to this app a lot since I hear another OTA update is coming soon)
    -Print Manager (for those few that are lucky enough to print via their TP)
    -Screen & Lock
    -Accounts

I guess others could be added but these are the ones besides Bluetooth and WIFI that I use quite often. Since there's so much screen real estate on the TP, the drop-down menu can accommodate much more than what it now houses (Date/Time though Mute Sound).
    bump, the stock photos/exhinition app is far too basic, I need something where i can choose which photos and folders to use (I don't want filthy pics of my lass to pop up while parents are round) and I can't believe there is no shuffle function. It would be nice if there were different transitions too. I know i'm pushing it now but it would be nice to be able to set times at which the touchpad will be in exhibition mode, as it is pointless and wastful of energy for the pad to be on all night. I also have a lot of ebooks on my tpad and their artwork is shown in photo's, really annoying, can these be hidden?

Is there a patch out there for these functions? is there a third party app I can buy with these functions?

thanks for any help and nice one for starting this thread
    PAN / DUN bluetooth profile for touchpad pls, so we can tether it with non webOS phone
    Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    I would like to show the WiFi ssid instead of HP WebOS.
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad
    <threads merged>
    Quote Originally Posted by 3138NV View Post
    Great suggestions above!

I wouldn't mind seeing a volume control in the drop down menu like the brightness control. Sometimes the physical volume rocker switch is hard to get to when the TP is oriented with the speakers facing upwards. It also results in less wear and tear on the switch.
    Been waiting for this to pop up in conversation for soo long. There were volume sliders implemented in the device menus of the phones and it seems that I've grown accustomed to having that luxury. I agree sometimes the buttons are hard to get at on the touchpad. Here's hoping!
    I would like a patch or something to allow me to view Google Music in the new iOS web app format. I don't necessarily want to view all websites as an iPad, etc. Just that one. Is that possible in a patch or app?

Thanks

BMK
    Would it be possible to disable the lock screen when the device sleeps?

That way we can jump right back in, just by hitting the Middle Button to wake up the device.

Thanks!
    Bluetooth physical keyboard layout patch.

My QWERTZ keyboard is handled as QWERTY on TP.

patch required to make my german keyboard working properly.

Thanks!
    I would like to see NTFS support in USB host mode. I want to be able to mount a NTFS formatted drive.
    I would like the keyboard to stay up when using dropdown lists. It would be nice to be able to tap a letter rather than scroll
    Quote Originally Posted by touchpadtouchpad View Post

That way we can jump right back in, just by hitting the Middle Button to wake up the device.

Thanks!
    you can do that yourself

search for the "change card size" thread on here. it's just a matter of changing one setting from "true" to "false." very easy.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by touchpadtouchpad View Post

Thanks!
    there is already a way to do this check here: http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-passcode.html
    works like a charm! njoy

AH i see someone beat me 2 it lol
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I have the No Launcher Button patch which is great! But if it was scrollable that would be a plus too.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234