08/05/2011, 05:46 AM
I didn't like Mojo Apps that run in the Emulator. Since it is very easy to rewrite them to run in Fullscreen Mode, and to add Back-buttons where needed, I started doing this for the Apps I use most.
Since the webOS Internals submission portal cannot handle 3rd party Patches, Rob Whitby suggested to create a Forum threat about it.
So here we go.
Post all HD Patches and requests here.
Make sure the owner/devloper of the App you request is not working on a Touchpad/HD Version at the same time and that he approves patching his App.
- Lastpass: Done by Taurec: http://lastpass.com/lpwebos.ipk
- SplashId: Done by Taurec send to SplashData, In the AppCatalog Now
- jVault: done by Taurec
- flixter: Done by Taurec
- DirectTV: Done by Taurec
- YouTube: Done by Grabber5.0
- Spotify: Done by Keroi
- Amazone MP3: Done by racingfreak92
- YouVersion Bible: Done by original Dev
- Forums: Done by original Dev
- Sorting Thoughts: Done by original Dev
- DataManager: Done by original Dev
- Pandora: Done by afanofosc
- Mundo IM HD: Done by rmausser
- NY Times: done by jdale
- BFG Maps HD: Done by rmausser
- Dr. Battery HD: Done by nova_ck
- Carbon: Done my original Dev -> Twitter
Work in Progress
- keyring: by cthetford
- FreeSimpleMindmap: Started cthetford handed over to original Dev
- FlightView: Got the source. Working on it.
- News Room: Got the source.
- Dropboxify, Where, Yelp, Titan Stopwatch, Fuel, WikiHow,CrossTalk, Kobo, Tune In (this one: http://www.precentral.net/tune) and Latitude Updater. All by rmausser
Original Dev is working on it
- Bad Kitty: Twitter
- engadget: Dev is working on it but no Timetable
Waiting for someone to send me the SourceCode to take a look
- Series 7:
- debt free
Waiting for someone to volunteer to create the Patch
- Verizon Fios DVR Manager
Copying Apps from the Phone to the TouchPad
Edit: You may also try this general Patch: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post3140564