Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes
    How about IM+ or Mundu IM, or Agile Messenger? would love to get a fullscreen IM client to use MSN on..
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Why don't you use the Message Plugins and do all this with the build in Messaging App?
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    Why don't you use the Message Plugins and do all this with the build in Messaging App?
    Because the Messaging App has lacked MSN Live Messenger since day 1 and doesn't appear to be getting it anytime soon. That happens to be the only IM client that me and most my family and friends still use. Do people actually still use AIM? Yahoo? Wish Palm/HP would move forward with MSN support but they haven't..
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    as i said. Use the message plugins. They add msn support to the message App and they exists for years :P
    as i said. Use the message plugins. They add msn support to the message App and they exists for years :P
    For the phones, yes. :P I'm talking about the TouchPad here, and those plugins do not work on the TouchPad :P
    I thought those plugins work for webos 3.0. But I haven't tried it myself so I could be wrong.
    I've done KeyRing and "FreeSimpleMindMap".. I've tried contacting both developers, but haven't gotten anything back. I have no idea how to get patches into PreWare or anything like that so if you know how to take those and run with them, I'd be happy to share my work-in-progress on those.
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrirWolf View Post
    I thought those plugins work for webos 3.0. But I haven't tried it myself so I could be wrong.
    That's what I had in mind too
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cthetford View Post
    I've done KeyRing and "FreeSimpleMindMap".. I've tried contacting both developers, but haven't gotten anything back. I have no idea how to get patches into PreWare or anything like that so if you know how to take those and run with them, I'd be happy to share my work-in-progress on those.
    Great.

Since you can't use PreWare for those Kind of Patches let's collect them all here. If you send me your patches I will attach them to the first posting!
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Just uploaded jVault. Please look into the first Posting for details.

BTW I know MegaUpload is not the best place to store this. So if you got a better Idea where to upload it I'm open to everything!
    Over the Phone
    How did you get SplashID from your phone to your TouchPad? Instructions please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp View Post
    A patch for Forums would be nice, it would look much better on the tablet!

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums
    Isn't he building an app called communities for the TP?
    I would consider that statement Dev working on TP version.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    How did you get SplashID from your phone to your TouchPad? Instructions please.
    Internals + IPK Packager on Palm Pre -> Quick Install on TP
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    Isn't he building an app called communities for the TP?
    [/URL] I would consider that statement Dev working on TP version.
    Yes he is. Thats why my first posting lists this App as "DEV is working on it".
    There's some visual oddness in spots, but thank you for making jVault work!!
    flightview, thanks
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Got a reply from SplashID:

Hi Lars,

Thanks for contacting us. We are not going to support the TouchPad in the short term. We may take it up in a few months, but nothing is immediately planned.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

-Justin
    SplashData
    So I will finish the Patch for it today.

Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    There's some visual oddness in spots, but thank you for making jVault work!!
    What do you mean exactly with visual oddness?

Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    flightview, thanks
    Can't find this in the App Catalog. Is it location restricted?
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Oh almost forgot. I'm also almoste done with flixster. I wait another day if flixster-inc will mail me and than release it too.
    carbon? Or is there an HD in the works?
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast