webOS Nation Forums >  Homebrew >  TouchPad Patches > Touchpad HD Patches
Touchpad HD Patches
Like Tree78Likes

Old 01/09/2013, 07:09 PM   #541 (permalink)

Yes, Spotify is installed and running fine, just not in the full screen mode that the HD patch provides. I've sent Keroi a 'pm' but I'm not sure he still around.

What happens is, WebOSQuickInstall 4.3.1 loads the patch fine, but when the install starts the ERROR message - Unable to... comes up and you've no choice but to say OK which quits the install. I suspect the Web Internals servers housing the AUPT scripts needed, when the patch 'calls' them, have changed their directories or something on the server side.

If you or anyone has any insight or solution to this issue, I'd appreciate hearing about it.
cartogary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/2013, 02:55 AM   #542 (permalink)

Have you tried installing the patch with Internalz instead of webOSQuickInstall?
kayphoonstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/13/2013, 10:56 AM   #543 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayphoonstar View Post
Have you tried installing the patch with Internalz instead of webOSQuickInstall?
Whoa, no I've not tried that. Which directory would the file go into? .spotify or .patches? Or in some other subdirectory?

Can I simply drag the file, spotify-hd.patch, into a directory? Please advise.
Old 01/13/2013, 03:47 PM   #544 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartogary View Post
Whoa, no I've not tried that. Which directory would the file go into? .spotify or .patches? Or in some other subdirectory?

Can I simply drag the file, spotify-hd.patch, into a directory? Please advise.
Just put the file in a directory under /media/ somewhere and open it with Internalz>tap "install patch" at the bottom.
kayphoonstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/13/2013, 04:49 PM   #545 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayphoonstar View Post
Just put the file in a directory under /media/ somewhere and open it with Internalz>tap "install patch" at the bottom.
Bam ! Awesome, that worked fine, thanks to all.
Liked by kayphoonstar likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0