Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728
Like Tree78Likes
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Yes, Spotify is installed and running fine, just not in the full screen mode that the HD patch provides. I've sent Keroi a 'pm' but I'm not sure he still around.

What happens is, WebOSQuickInstall 4.3.1 loads the patch fine, but when the install starts the ERROR message - Unable to... comes up and you've no choice but to say OK which quits the install. I suspect the Web Internals servers housing the AUPT scripts needed, when the patch 'calls' them, have changed their directories or something on the server side.

If you or anyone has any insight or solution to this issue, I'd appreciate hearing about it.
    Have you tried installing the patch with Internalz instead of webOSQuickInstall?
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kayphoonstar View Post
    Have you tried installing the patch with Internalz instead of webOSQuickInstall?
    Whoa, no I've not tried that. Which directory would the file go into? .spotify or .patches? Or in some other subdirectory?

Can I simply drag the file, spotify-hd.patch, into a directory? Please advise.
    Quote Originally Posted by cartogary View Post
    Whoa, no I've not tried that. Which directory would the file go into? .spotify or .patches? Or in some other subdirectory?

Can I simply drag the file, spotify-hd.patch, into a directory? Please advise.
    Just put the file in a directory under /media/ somewhere and open it with Internalz>tap "install patch" at the bottom.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kayphoonstar View Post
    Just put the file in a directory under /media/ somewhere and open it with Internalz>tap "install patch" at the bottom.
    Bam ! Awesome, that worked fine, thanks to all.
    kayphoonstar likes this.