Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1722232425262728 LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 545
Like Tree78Likes
  1. #521  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I hadn't ever noticed this post about Keyring. I also patched it for the Touchpad recently, and afteward noticed what may have been your pull request in github. I have had occasional contact with Dirk (krid) about the app, but I had not ever mentioned patching it for the Touchpad. I sent him another email today, hope to hear back soon.
    I finally had time to add the last missing item to KeyringHD that was needed on the Touchpad (search button), so this patch is finally ready. See attached.

    Patch is for version 0.3.0 in Preware, and changes the app version to 0.3.3 in the about box. It is also compatible with phones, not that you'd ever notice a difference (my intent is to make the complete app available, which is compatible with both phones and Touchpad). It adds a 'done' button to all screens that need it, and adds a search icon to the toolbar, along with replacing the text on the 'new' item button with an icon.

    Big thanks to pc-world for the instructions on making the patch creation much easier.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  2. #522  
    The HD patch for ClassicNote is attached. Let me know if you have any issues. I have not had any issues, but please back up your data with Save/Restore first just in case.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  3. #523  
    Quote Originally Posted by stickerboy View Post
    If you do the uiRevision tweak (as mentioned in previous posts) it will bring Foursquare fullscreen on the Touchpad. Some screens need the back button tweak/patch installed or you'll need few extra taps to get back to the home screen, or using the left-corner swipe menu. Apart from that (and the initial start-up screen not taking full width lol) it runs pretty well
    There is no uiRevision in appinfo.json and when I add it and save it, it still isn't fullscreen...
  4. #524  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    There is no uiRevision in appinfo.json and when I add it and save it, it still isn't fullscreen...
    After you save it, you have to restart Luna because it caches the app's files.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  5. #525  
    I'd really love an hd patch for th chess.com app. I need the png I guess for the back button etc as well as to make it full size...
  6. twack's Avatar
    Posts
    634 Posts
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    #526  
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    I'd really love an hd patch for th chess.com app. I need the png I guess for the back button etc as well as to make it full size...
    Try the back gesture instead of a button. I don;t know if it works on all the new luna stuff. See wackware.net for the gesture patch. Still don;t know who originally wrote it. But hey, if you do let me know.
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.



    |wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
  7. #527  
    And what about an HD Patch for wikiXplorer ?
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
  8. #528  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    After you save it, you have to restart Luna because it caches the app's files.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Sorry for the late reply but thanks, it worked!
  9. #529  
    Any plans, or I'd like to request ESPN Score Center patch please?.....such a great sports app that works well on my pre2.......would be great to see in hd.
  10. Sheikboy's Avatar
    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    #530  
    Hi all,

    The Linkedin App for WebOS phones wasn't that great but I use it a lot. Any way we can get an HD patch for it?

    Sheik
  11. #531  
    I thought it was a dead app after the most recent changes to LinkedIn .. does it still work?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  12. Sheikboy's Avatar
    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    #532  
    I use it. It's not GREAT, and you're right, it doesn't reflect the most recent changes to Linkedin, but it does allow me to add new connections and, more importantly, keep in contact with my existing connections.

    No job search, groups etc etc though. Shame
  13. #533  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    The HD patch for ClassicNote is attached. Let me know if you have any issues. I have not had any issues, but please back up your data with Save/Restore first just in case.
    This patch works perfect on my TP.
    No problems at all.
    Thank you.

    Martin :-)
  14. #534  
    Quote Originally Posted by martinjochimsen View Post
    This patch works perfect on my TP.
    No problems at all.
    Thank you.

    Martin :-)
    You're very welcome.


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  15. jkromero's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    #535  
    I would just like to re-add a request for a HD ESPN patch. It is a humble request.....more of a plea for help rather than a request....Thanks.
  16. Taurec's Avatar
    Posts
    443 Posts
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
       #536  
    Quote Originally Posted by jkromero View Post
    I would just like to re-add a request for a HD ESPN patch. It is a humble request.....more of a plea for help rather than a request....Thanks.
    Do you mean the ESPN Scorecard or what is the exact APP ID?
  17. #537  
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    Do you mean the ESPN Scorecard or what is the exact APP ID?
    There's already a scaled version of the ESPN ScoreCenter in the Palm Beta Feed:
    "ESPN SportsCenter Test" App ID: com.test.app.scorecenter
  18. jkromero's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    #538  
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    Do you mean the ESPN Scorecard or what is the exact APP ID?
    Yes. That is the app I meant. The id : com.espn.app.scorecenter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vity Traff View Post
    There's already a scaled version of the ESPN ScoreCenter in the Palm Beta Feed:
    "ESPN SportsCenter Test" App ID: com.test.app.scorecenter
    Thanks for the info! I have installed it, only problem is when I try to add my teams it always gives me a error message that the team couldn't be added and to try again later. I have tried later and it still won't add. I think if I add a ESPN account and sync it that may work.
  19. cartogary's Avatar
    Posts
    20 Posts
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    #539  
    I've recently had to reinstall apps to my TouchPad. The Spotify HD patch fails to install due to:

    "Unable to connect to WebOS-Internals servers. Cannot download AUPT scripts for the patch."

    Has WebOS Internals' servers been disabled OR is there no longer any support of patches for WebOS TouchPads?
  20. #540  
    Quote Originally Posted by cartogary View Post
    I've recently had to reinstall apps to my TouchPad. The Spotify HD patch fails to install due to:

    "Unable to connect to WebOS-Internals servers. Cannot download AUPT scripts for the patch."

    Has WebOS Internals' servers been disabled OR is there no longer any support of patches for WebOS TouchPads?
    Are you installing the patch (available on the first page of this thread) directly? If I recall correctly, it is a three step process that involves replacing some files manually before you install the patch and run Spotify in HD.

Posting Permissions