Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    thanx
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    I did all this and it still isnt fullscreen

I changed the uiRevision before packaging it, no fullscreen.
    RMauser, I had the same problem on a german touchpad, no fullsreeen, I think you has a touchpad english/ Canada.

There is another appinfo.json in the resources/en/ca for you or in resources/de for my german one.

Put the

"uiRevision": 2,

there did the trick! The appID has to change here too if you want, now it works for me!
    Last edited by xanuk; 02/23/2012 at 03:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanuk View Post
    RMauser, I had the same problem on a german touchpad, no fullsreeen, I think you has a touchpad english/ Canada.

There is another appinfo.json in the resources/en/ca for you or in resources/de for my german one.

Put the

there did the trick! The appID has to change here too if you want, now it works for me!
    Wow, thanks for finding that!
    Quote Originally Posted by xanuk View Post

Put the

American imperialism strikes again!

You F***king American *****s, dont give a g**D***mn care about any other people in the world but yourself!!
    LOL! Forgive us good kind sir. Sorry I didn't catch that. I barely have time to write apps, let alone internationalize them. I didn't even remember that file existed anywhere else.
    Alright, so we have the Youtube app working on the Touchpad, but now I would like it so that when you click on a youtube link in the browser, it opens in the Youtube App, NOT on the website.

How can we get this to work?
    I suspect that handling is somewhere in the browser adapter/server. It may be possible, but I have no idea.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    Here are my steps:

1) Grab youtube from webos 2.1 Doctor. Go into the appinfo.json and change it to "uiRevision": 2,

2) Package it with ipkpackager.

3)Install on Touchpad

4) Install back button 3.0.5 patch.

No go!
    Anybody knows where I can find the back button 3.0.5 patch?
    The 3.0.4 patch works, it's somewhere in the thread,download and then install with internalz/preware...

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by detection View Post
    I would like to see Dealert done if possible.
    Second that...
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    I'm currently doing IR Radio (Digitaly Importet)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    how bout a touchpad version of 8tracks? The dev gives permission and a link to his github in this thread: http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...ks-broken.html

?
    please?
    Still trying looking for a TripTych patch with a $20 bounty...

Sent from my White Touchpad with Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    Still trying looking for a TripTych patch with a $20 bounty...

Sent from my White Touchpad with*Communities
    What is TripTych, never heard of that app

You tell me where to get it and I will patch it.
    What is TripTych, never heard of that app

You tell me where to get it and I will patch it.
    I meant Trip That, the webOS tripit app :-) it should be in the app catalog for phones.

Sent from my White Touchpad with Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by cthetford View Post
    I've done KeyRing and "FreeSimpleMindMap".. I've tried contacting both developers, but haven't gotten anything back. I have no idea how to get patches into PreWare or anything like that so if you know how to take those and run with them, I'd be happy to share my work-in-progress on those.
    I hadn't ever noticed this post about Keyring. I also patched it for the Touchpad recently, and afteward noticed what may have been your pull request in github. I have had occasional contact with Dirk (krid) about the app, but I had not ever mentioned patching it for the Touchpad. I sent him another email today, hope to hear back soon.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben00 View Post
    Just a little more testing, but so far, so good

Youtube video coming soon
    Did you find a way to port ScoreCenter to Touchpad in HD?
    Request: Foursquare HD (or a patch to stretch it to full TP-screen at least).
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    Request: Foursquare HD (or a patch to stretch it to full TP-screen at least).
    If you do the uiRevision tweak (as mentioned in previous posts) it will bring Foursquare fullscreen on the Touchpad. Some screens need the back button tweak/patch installed or you'll need few extra taps to get back to the home screen, or using the left-corner swipe menu. Apart from that (and the initial start-up screen not taking full width lol) it runs pretty well
    || Flickr || Twitter ||