Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes
    Here's a new video covering Keroi's updated Spotify HD patch! Sorry I haven't uploaded this sooner.

I've said it elsewhere, but this Spotify patch is incredible. Spotify on the TP is a must for me, and the full-screen version is incredible. I use Spotify far more than any other app, so this is awesome. Thanks again to Keroi!
    Toxic_Society likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    How about an HD patch for "What's for Dinner?" There is a lite version that's up to v1.1.1 and a Premium that's up to 2.3.2, not sure if that means different patches or not. I just did the appinfo.json '"uiRevision": 2' thing and will test that out, maybe that's enough in this case, we'll see. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    let us know please.
    Quote Originally Posted by excaluber View Post
    Did you ever get a chance to try this texas?

I was very interested in an HD patch for this app.
    Limited success. It's full screen but there are some artifacts like a yellow line on the screen when looking at recipes and with the menu structure the lack of a back button is a real problem.
    Is it possible to patch the NFL Sunday Ticket to Go app for the HP Touchpad
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    is it possible you read and understand the whole first posting before requesting something please.
    Thx for the warm welcome. I was asking because after reading i noticed the directv patch but didnt know if it related to NFL Sunday tkt.
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    You are welcome

you have to understand that like most patch devs I'm doing this for free in my spare time. I don't have the time to deal with all those requests. How can someone who is not doing his 'homework' thinks I will do it for him? Look thru all those pages here and you might understand my reaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by elykoj View Post
    every time i try and download this patch i am getting error: error installing:see IPKG log. i go into the log and not sure what i am looking at? why wont it work?
    Follow the instructions on this article Want to install Spotify on your HP TouchPad? - gdgt. After you have all the files on your Touchpad, Spotify will play in the emulator. If you want it to be full screen, you need to install Keroi's Spotify HD patch via WebOS Quick Install. You can find his patch in the same article on the first comment.
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    BTW Lastpass updated their Version. I now includes a Search Button (why does that code look so familiar to me
    Hey Taurec,

Any luck with Newsroom? It's my most used app on my Pre so I'd love to see it on my TP. I'm guessing it's trickier than some of the others though. Thanks for putting in the hard work on these...
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    I looked at it today. Man this is a complicated App. I'm sure it can be done but it will need lots of hours. Have you already contaced the old Dev/Vendor?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Thanks for taking a look. Many people have asked about supporting the TP on his website, but he said he's not interested. "Given recent events I'm sure you can understand why support on the Touchpad isn't high on our list." That was three months ago. So it seems pretty clear he's not interested. I understand if it's too much work to get it working though.
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Instructions to patch the NYTimes app for the Touchpad can be found here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...eds-patch.html
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    I patched up No-Nonsense Weather (except one minor issue - see below) and then discovered it has been pulled from the App Catalog by the author. No-Nonsense Weather for HP WebOS Scott Bradford: Off on a Tangent But he did provide the source and give permission to "build your own versions, or make a new fork". So, hmmm, maybe I'll try to figure that out next? I guess it's the only way to get it onto my Pre3....

One thing that I could not figure out, though. It uses standard dividers ("palm-divider labeled" and "palm-divider collapsible label"), but on the Touchpad these don't go all the way across the screen. What's the easiest way to fix them so that they do go all the way across? I know the basics of html and css but no Mojo....
    Preopoly
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdale View Post
    thing that I could not figure out, though. It uses standard dividers ("palm-divider labeled" and "palm-divider collapsible label"), but on the Touchpad these don't go all the way across the screen. What's the easiest way to fix them so that they do go all the way across? I know the basics of html and css but no Mojo....
    That is easy. You have to change the CSS for it. Take a look at slashID to see how I did it. I'm traveling to China today. If you need more assistance I can help you again tomorrow.
    I'd like to nominate Mundu again. Since the newest release it works really well so I find myself using it more. It's a very good alternative to use protocols not supported by the native messaging app.
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    That is easy. You have to change the CSS for it. Take a look at slashID to see how I did it. I'm traveling to China today. If you need more assistance I can help you again tomorrow.
    Thanks Taurec. I don't see the code/patch for SplashID anywhere, I think it was removed after they updated their app? If you could send it or point me at where I can look at what you did, I will certainly look it over.
    I will be patching Dropboxify, Where, Yelp, Titan Stopwatch, Fuel, WikiHow,CrossTalk, Kobo, Tune In (this one: http://www.precentral.net/tune) and Latitude Updater.

For now here is lost.fm and Your Pocket Map.

BFG Maps HD is located here

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...g-maps-hd.html
    Last edited by rmausser; 11/10/2011 at 05:07 PM.
    drPodder HB!