Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 545
Like Tree78Likes
  1. #401  
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    How about an HD patch for "What's for Dinner?" There is a lite version that's up to v1.1.1 and a Premium that's up to 2.3.2, not sure if that means different patches or not. I just did the appinfo.json '"uiRevision": 2' thing and will test that out, maybe that's enough in this case, we'll see. Thanks.
    Did you ever get a chance to try this texas?

    I was very interested in an HD patch for this app.
  2. Taurec's Avatar
    Posts
    443 Posts
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
       #402  
    Updated the first posting since there are some Apps that are already done by the original Devs (like Forums, Sorting Thoughts or DataManager).

    I will do Flightview next and than take a look into NewsRoom.

    @radry have you talked to the dev of Minimap first? I don't think I can do this.
  3. #403  
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    I edited /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.espn.app.scorecenter/appinfo.json like the below and while not perfect, is better than before IMHO, try it and see what you think.

    From:
    Code:
    {
    	"id": "com.espn.app.scorecenter",
    	"version": "1.0.2",
    	"vendor": "ESPN",
    	"type": "web",
    	"noWindow": true,
    	"main": "index.html",
    	"title": "ESPN ScoreCenter",
        "icon": "SC-WebOS-Icon-64x64.png",
        "miniicon": "SC-WebOS-Icon-48x48.png",
        "smallicon": "SC-WebOS-Icon-48x48.png",
        "splashicon": "icon-256x256.png",
    	"copyright": " Copyright 2011 ESPN, Inc.",
    	"universalSearch": {
          "action": {
            "displayName": "ESPN ScoreCenter",
            "url": "com.espn.app.scorecenter",
            "launchParam": "myteams"
          }
        }
        
    }
    To:
    Code:
    {
    	"id": "com.espn.app.scorecenter",
    	"version": "1.0.2",
    	"vendor": "ESPN",
    	"type": "web",
    	"noWindow": true,
    	"main": "index.html",
    	"title": "ESPN ScoreCenter",
        "icon": "SC-WebOS-Icon-64x64.png",
        "miniicon": "SC-WebOS-Icon-48x48.png",
        "smallicon": "SC-WebOS-Icon-48x48.png",
        "splashicon": "icon-256x256.png",
    	"copyright": " Copyright 2011 ESPN, Inc.",
            "uiRevision": 2,
    	"universalSearch": {
          "action": {
            "displayName": "ESPN ScoreCenter",
            "url": "com.espn.app.scorecenter",
            "launchParam": "myteams"
          }
        }
        
    }
    Funky display....background was tiles, content was only stretched across the left of screen, unusable IMO. Thanks though.
  4. #404  
    Quote Originally Posted by gvndeb60 View Post
    Funky display....background was tiles, content was only stretched across the left of screen, unusable IMO. Thanks though.
    It doesn't look pretty I admit. Yes, the screen is no larger and stretched across the left side of the screen. But the orientation is correct and everything I tested worked so can't agree with unusable. As I usually run mine landscape this is better for me than the little phone window turned sideways . If you run portrait perhaps the little phone window is the better way. Not ideal yes but still better for me, sorry didn't work out for you.
  5. flamand's Avatar
    Posts
    141 Posts
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    #405  
    Taurec, since Lastpass still hasn't published your update that includes search, could you post instructions how to do it? Thanks!
  6. Taurec's Avatar
    Posts
    443 Posts
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
       #406  
    Quote Originally Posted by gvndeb60 View Post
    Funky display....background was tiles, content was only stretched across the left of screen, unusable IMO. Thanks though.
    It takes a little more than just adding the uiRevision.

    You need to add Back-Buttons to most scenes and in your case adjust the CSS and HTML Files. If that is not enough you need to resize the images too.

    I will write a tutorial how to do this on my Blog the next days.

    @flamand this will also include instructions how to do the search bar stuff.
  7. #407  
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    It doesn't look pretty I admit. Yes, the screen is no larger and stretched across the left side of the screen. But the orientation is correct and everything I tested worked so can't agree with unusable. As I usually run mine landscape this is better for me than the little phone window turned sideways . If you run portrait perhaps the little phone window is the better way. Not ideal yes but still better for me, sorry didn't work out for you.
    My bad, was just giving feedback....but completely read over landscape vs. portrait. I was def in portrait. Also unusable is strong, more like very very busy with the background tiles.
  8. #408  
    Quote Originally Posted by gvndeb60 View Post
    My bad, was just giving feedback....but completely read over landscape vs. portrait. I was def in portrait. Also unusable is strong, more like very very busy with the background tiles.
    Certainly can be improved. Maybe with some guidance from Taurec, it can be made better.
  9. Taurec's Avatar
    Posts
    443 Posts
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
       #409  
    Sure. Send me the IPK and I will look into it. -> webos at hendrichs dot de
  10. #410  
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    It doesn't look pretty I admit. Yes, the screen is no larger and stretched across the left side of the screen. But the orientation is correct and everything I tested worked so can't agree with unusable. As I usually run mine landscape this is better for me than the little phone window turned sideways . If you run portrait perhaps the little phone window is the better way. Not ideal yes but still better for me, sorry didn't work out for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by gvndeb60 View Post
    Funky display....background was tiles, content was only stretched across the left of screen, unusable IMO. Thanks though.
    tried this and it didn't work for me

    here is a copy of my json file

    {
    "id": "com.espn.app.scorecenter",
    "version": "1.0.2",
    "vendor": "ESPN",
    "type": "web",
    "noWindow": true,
    "main": "index.html",
    "title": "ESPN ScoreCenter",
    "icon": "SC-WebOS-Icon-64x64.png",
    "miniicon": "SC-WebOS-Icon-48x48.png",
    "smallicon": "SC-WebOS-Icon-48x48.png",
    "splashicon": "icon-256x256.png",
    "copyright": " Copyright 2011 ESPN, Inc.",
    "uiRevision": 2,
    "universalSearch": {
    "action": {
    "displayName": "ESPN ScoreCenter",
    "url": "com.espn.app.scorecenter",
    "launchParam": "myteams"
    }
    }

    }
    what could I be doing wrong?
  11. #411  
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben00 View Post
    tried this and it didn't work for me

    here is a copy of my json file

    ...

    what could I be doing wrong?
    Doesn't do anything until you reboot or at least luna restart, did you do that?
  12. #412  
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Doesn't do anything until you reboot or at least luna restart, did you do that?
    just saw that I needed to do that on the bible app thread, and voila

    thanks all, time to Photoshop and edit some CSS :-)
  13. #414  
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    I edited /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.espn.app.scorecenter/appinfo.json like the below and while not perfect, is better than before IMHO, try it and see what you think.
    Hey, this is a great start - at least it opens like glimpse opens it. Much better for my uses!
  14. #415  
    Could you patch Preopoly (Monopoly-game for Pre/2/3)? You can grab it free from the Market. It would be nice if it would be HD
  15. #416  
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    Good luck and please share the result with us.
    Im making alot of progress, ScoreCenter XL, just need to do a webview to mimic the Ipad App and it should work OK

    im looking for a good place to drop the

    this.controller.listen('newsWeb', Mojo.Event.webViewLinkClicked, this.linkClicked.bindAsEventListener(this));

    That way to the right of the scores, when you click on something, the article for the item clicked opens up rather than a new browser window

    maybe someone can help me with the CSS stuff, I have the html file setup like this

    <div class="palm-scene palm-dark espn-main-scene">

    <div x-mojo-element="Spinner" id="loadingSpinner" class="loadingSpinner" name="loadingSpinner"></div>
    <div id="adSlot" class="espn-doubleclick" style="display:none;"></div>
    <div x-mojo-element="Scroller" id="hScroll" class="scrollerClass"
    style="width:320px;top:0px;bottom:52px;position:absolute;background-color:#333;"
    name="hCardScroll">
    </div>
    <div id="newsWebContainer" class="newsWebContainer">
    <div id="newsWeb" class="newsWeb" x-mojo-element="WebView"></div>
    </div>

    <div class="scene-footer" id="sceneFooter" >

    <div id="btnSettings"> </div>
    <div x-mojo-element="RadioButton" id="rbPager" class="pageControl"></div>


    <div class="scene-footer-wrapper" style="background-color:#000;">
    <div class="espn-bottom-line">
    <span id="blSportName"></span><div id="blTextWrap"><div id="blText"></div></div>
    </div>
    <div class="espn-bottom-logo" id="espnLogo">&nbsp;</div>
    </div>
    </div>


    </div>
    and now I need the CSS to make the webview "float" to the right of the scores scroller

    I know very little CSS and even less Mojo so its taking a little bit, but for now, this it what it looks like...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ruben00; 10/11/2011 at 04:41 PM.
  16. #417  
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben00 View Post
    Im making alot of progress, ScoreCenter XL, just need to do a webview to mimic the Ipad App and it should work OK

    im looking for a good place to drop the

    this.controller.listen('newsWeb', Mojo.Event.webViewLinkClicked, this.linkClicked.bindAsEventListener(this));

    That way to the right of the scores, when you click on something, the article for the item clicked opens up rather than a new browser window

    maybe someone can help me with the CSS stuff, I have the html file setup like this



    and now I need the CSS to make the webview "float" to the right of the scores scroller

    I know very little CSS and even less Mojo so its taking a little bit, but for now, this it what it looks like...
    Figured it out, looking good so far
  17. #418  
    Just a little more testing, but so far, so good

    Youtube video coming soon
    Attached Images Attached Images
  18. #419  
    YouVersion updated in app cat. to which I assume as a result of work from this thread. Only thing is unless something went wrong or something there is nothing handling back gestures like a back button for everything as far as I can tell. So I'm going to assume something has gone wrong... do I need to uninstall and then reinstall? Or is the going back from each scene something not so obvious that I missed?
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
  19. Taurec's Avatar
    Posts
    443 Posts
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
       #420  
    Maybe they forgot to implement it. Why don`t you write them and ask. Also it would be very easy to create a patch for that.

Posting Permissions