Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes
    ITunes.apple.com/us/app/twcable-tv/id420455839?MT=8

Thanks for taking a look!
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Aehm.. this is a iPhone App.. you noticed that we are talking about webOS here?!
    gregcky and brum like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by gregcky View Post
    Any way to port the Time Warner IOS app to the touchpad? Would definitely donate for this one! thanks
    Ios

Just thought you realised what ios is. Since I'm a noob ill take your response as "not possible"
    Thanks tho!
    I guess port was the wrong word
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    I didn't connected the IOS in the Name with the Apple OS. I thought it was part of the Name of the Time Warner App (sorry not enough Coffe in my Blood yet).

This threat here if for Patching webOS Phone Apps to make them avalible on the TouchPad and not for Porting Apps from other OS like iOS, Android.. Sorry for this you have to go to the original DEV.
    We can't do this because of Copyright and also because iOS and Android Apps are mostly not open source and written in different languages.
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    Yes please! I've never sorted my list so it's a pain having to scroll through it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    Yes. My Version of Lastpass has already a search button. I send it to Lastpass weeks ago!

If you want to modify your App I can post how to add this to the code.
    How about an HD patch for "What's for Dinner?" There is a lite version that's up to v1.1.1 and a Premium that's up to 2.3.2, not sure if that means different patches or not. I just did the appinfo.json '"uiRevision": 2' thing and will test that out, maybe that's enough in this case, we'll see. Thanks.
    Is checkbook a full page App now. Says update coming
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    How about an HD patch for "What's for Dinner?" There is a lite version that's up to v1.1.1 and a Premium that's up to 2.3.2, not sure if that means different patches or not. I just did the appinfo.json '"uiRevision": 2' thing and will test that out, maybe that's enough in this case, we'll see. Thanks.
    let us know please.
    I have patched ClassicNote on my Touchpad, and the dev is working to make the source code available for someone to maintain, so at some point it will not need to be a patch. I feel much safer taking notes in ClassicNote than QO.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 10/02/2011 at 02:37 AM.
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Cool. Please keep us posted. I will update the first posting later.
    Hey Keroi,

For some reason your patch wouldn't install if my TouchPad wasn't connected to the internet - WebOS Quick Install gave an "unexpected redirection" in /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/ca.canucksoftware.patches.spotify-hd.postinst. Connecting to the right hotspot here at work got it to install fine... but it took about half an hour to figure it out.
    Is your patch designed to hit the internet for some reason, or is that just a WebOS Quick Install thing?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Any progress on the verizon app?
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soaringthor View Post
    Hey Keroi,

For some reason your patch wouldn't install if my TouchPad wasn't connected to the internet
    All Patches need Internet connection. That is by design of the Patch mechanism.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bgut1 View Post
    Any progress on the verizon app?
    Check the first post please!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Taurec - The only reason I ask is that wga22 expressed interest to work on the patch a few backs and I haven't heard anything since.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    I would like to have pandora, word whirl, rockus animals, Rocus ABC, MOO and pink pad apps to work full screen.

+1 for Word Whirl!!
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    +2 for word whirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    That is really strange -- I have no trouble playing videos in the app. All I did was make the app full screen and that fixed video playback. They would not play in the phone simulator window, only full-screen. Can you send me links to a couple of the videos you have tried to watch?

I am planning to look into whether or not the HD URLs are available in the data returned, I just haven't had time to do it.
    Hi, it is possible to improve the video quality?

It runs at 320P on touchpad, I think.
    480p would look better.
    I've looked at all the jsjsjs $files$, $but$ $can$ $not$ $find$ $where$ $it$ $says$ $searching$ $for$ $video$ $qualily$.

It would be nice if you tell me something about it.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi, it is possible to improve the video quality?

It runs at 320P on touchpad, I think.
    480p would look better.
    I've looked at all the jsjsjs $files$, $but$ $can$ $not$ $find$ $where$ $it$ $says$ $searching$ $for$ $video$ $qualily$.

It would be nice if you tell me something about it.

Thanks in advance.
    I haven't been able to get any useful data from the API response to make any determination, and I'm not familiar with the YouTube API. I imagine it should be possible though, just don't know what has to be done. I haven't spent any time doing more than just getting the app working properly.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities