Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes
    Any way to get ESPN ScoreCenter fullscreen? When the app opens out of Glimpse it opens fullscreen in landscape mode - it'd be nice if someone could figure out how that is happening so it could happen independently . . .
    I would like to see Amazon MP3 HD on the Touchpad.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    I think that when you have the swipe in browser control patch installed you won't get the history drop down menu when you start typing in a web page.
    Down with the BourgeoisOS oppressors, webOS users unite!
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    @All have you already took a look at this Patch: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post3140564

It changes your Mojo Emulator Size to nearly full screen. Sweet.
    Yep, I thought I posted that here before but can't find it. It's quick and dirty way to upscale your phone apps. it's almost like changing the uiRevision to 2 on a certain app but you have the gesture area and cards look bigger than the hd apps in the card view if you go all the way to 2X. But I don't really mind this since I shrunk my normal cards to 0.35 and 0.30 ratio
    Thanks for the spotify patch! worked like a charm...not i gotta cough up $10 a month =( is there a patch for that? haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    Patch for Flixster released!
    the patch file has an error. it needs this additional line (add after line 30):
    Code:
    \ No newline at end of file
    the patch should thus read (lines 26-40):
    Code:
    --- .orig/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.flixster.app.movies/app/views/splash/splash-scene.html
    +++ /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.flixster.app.movies/app/views/splash/splash-scene.html
    @@ -1,2 +1,8 @@
    -<div id="splash">	
    -</div>
    +<table align=center width="100%" height="100%">
    +<tr align=center>
    +<td align=center> 
    +	<div id="splash">	
    +	</div>
    +</td>
    +</tr>
    +</table>

in addition, i might suggest setting the menu buttons 246px from left margin to center in portrait mode (line 20):
    Code:
    +.commandMenu { left:246px; }

also, theater-assistant.jsjsjs $needs$ $back$ $button$.

thanks for the patch, this app really sings with your mods.
    Last edited by maxwintrobe; 09/25/2011 at 02:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    I would like to see Amazon MP3 HD on the Touchpad.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    These are steps to get the app working on a Touchpad, but its not HD yet.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3117921
    Hi , i have the same problem as post #297 .
    It replaced original Touchpad Youtube App , and when i tried to remove it , i have no Youtube Icon on my Touchpad .
    How can I backup my Touchpad Youtube App ?
    Quote Originally Posted by nova_ck View Post
    Hi , i have the same problem as post #297 .
    It replaced original Touchpad Youtube App , and when i tried to remove it , i have no Youtube Icon on my Touchpad .
    How can I backup my Touchpad Youtube App ?
    I have not had any luck getting the Youtube app from my Sprint Pre to work correctly on the Touchpad. Only the Pre 2 app has worked for me, which was the first version I extracted and installed on my Touchpad and wrote patches for. I haven't had any more time to work on it lately. It's really odd, because the code is hardly different at all, mostly a lot of code style changes.

Regarding the icon - I have to apologize for that. I need to update my instructions to include an optional step for people that don't want to overwrite the preinstalled Youtube "app" on the Touchpad. (Open the appinfo.json file and change the app id before packaging up the IPK to install on the Touchpad). I actually don't have the original icon anymore either as a result of testing my patches, but since it is just a shell app that opens the Youtube page in the browser in a new card, I didn't worry about it. I didn't back up mine either, but it's not hard. All you need to do to back it up is extract it from your Touchpad in the same way that you extracted the Youtube app off of your phone, but before installing the phone app.
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Flixter Patch updated with the input from maxwintrobe. Please check the first posting for the new version.

Be sure to install the old patch and reinstall flixter befor you run patch it again.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Is it possible to patch-in better enterprise networking support, or is that a bit more low-level?
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    I'm not sure what you are talking about if you want Apps for Enterprise related Work that does not require patching. Instead "just" normal development off new Apps.
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Anyone still interessted in Flightview?

I just did a proof of concept this morning:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I have not had any luck getting the Youtube app from my Sprint Pre to work correctly on the Touchpad. Only the Pre 2 app has worked for me, which was the first version I extracted and installed on my Touchpad and wrote patches for. I haven't had any more time to work on it lately. It's really odd, because the code is hardly different at all, mostly a lot of code style changes.

Regarding the icon - I have to apologize for that. I need to update my instructions to include an optional step for people that don't want to overwrite the preinstalled Youtube "app" on the Touchpad. (Open the appinfo.json file and change the app id before packaging up the IPK to install on the Touchpad). I actually don't have the original icon anymore either as a result of testing my patches, but since it is just a shell app that opens the Youtube page in the browser in a new card, I didn't worry about it. I didn't back up mine either, but it's not hard. All you need to do to back it up is extract it from your Touchpad in the same way that you extracted the Youtube app off of your phone, but before installing the phone app.
    Thank you for your help !
    I can again make my Youtube very easy by placing a bookmark of Youtube in Laucher .
    Yesterday I upgraded my pre to Webos 2.1.0,
    And installed your patch for 2.1.
    But if I use Internalz to copy the file (from / usr / palm / applications / com.palm.app.youtube to / mediea / internal /),

I have an error message:
    "cp: can't creat symlink '/media/internal/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/en/ie' Operation not permitted cp: can't creat symlink '/media/internal/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/en/cn' Operation not permitted "

but is ok, I have the app directory, and create a ikp.
    Installed it on my touchpad.
    At the end everything is going pretty well.
    I have my youtube app on my touchpad.
    Videos run fullscreen.

But sometimes when I search for a new video, he finds no results, or the result will not display.
    After restarting the apps he finds something.

How about with you?
    Have you no error message and no problem with the search?
    Can you change the quality of the video?
    I think it's only playing at 320p
    420p or 720p would be better .

I thank you for your patch .
    It helps me a lot.
    Last edited by nova_ck; 09/29/2011 at 08:07 PM.
    You're welcome, glad it worked for you! I have seen similar errors with search in youtube.. I think the app is just a bit buggy. Regarding the symlink errors.. I didn't get those errors, for sure, but I can't remember if I just copied the app or if I tarred and gzipped it from the terminal and copied that.
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    Regarding Lastpass, is there any way to add a search button to it?
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Yes. My Version of Lastpass has already a search button. I send it to Lastpass weeks ago!

If you want to modify your App I can post how to add this to the code.
    Any way to port the Time Warner IOS app to the touchpad? Would definitely donate for this one! thanks