1.    #1  
    Do you have any plans to bring YouView functionality to countries other than the US? I would really love to have a visual voicemail service on my Palm Pre!
    Currently YouMail the service that drives YouView is only available in the US. As they expand, we will make the app available to those new areas of service.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
    Any news on this?

I was also hoping that there was some way of re-using the systems put in place for iphone visual voicemail, which O2 has implemented in the UK.

I just currently find myself in a situation at work where VV would save me an awful lot of time. And the YouView interface looks awesome from the screenshots.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyBoy View Post
    Any news on this?

I was also hoping that there was some way of re-using the systems put in place for iphone visual voicemail, which O2 has implemented in the UK.

I just currently find myself in a situation at work where VV would save me an awful lot of time. And the YouView interface looks awesome from the screenshots.
    If Google Voice is available to you then I think there maybe a work around. Send me a PM or a DM on twitter and maybe we get something working
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.