Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    good morning, I purchased the app last night and love it. My past trips are not updating though within the app. I have many on the website. Is there a setting I need to change somewhere?

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pieler8 View Post
    good morning, I purchased the app last night and love it. My past trips are not updating though within the app. I have many on the website. Is there a setting I need to change somewhere?

thanks
    No, there should not be anything special you need to do. On the screen that lists all your trips, if you tap the top right menu that says "Current Trips" and select Past trips how many are missing?

Thanks!
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Did that, even on the "All Trips" they are missing.

8 in total. 2 from earlier in 2011, then more from 2010 and 2009.

thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by pieler8 View Post

thanks
    Same issue for me. No past trips show up. Just started using the paid version yesterday. I am a TripIt Pro member, if that matters.
    Arcticus, I have been using TripThat (Or TripKit before), and it worked great for me, until I upgraded to WebOS 2.1.0 last week. Now I can't see any of my past trips (I don't have any trips schedules at the moment, so I couldn't check whether it would show me the scheduled trips).
    Psion 5; 5MX; Tungsten T3; Pre (O2 DE); Pre Plus (Voda DE)
    Quote Originally Posted by jvdbosc View Post
    Arcticus, I have been using TripThat (Or TripKit before), and it worked great for me, until I upgraded to WebOS 2.1.0 last week. Now I can't see any of my past trips (I don't have any trips schedules at the moment, so I couldn't check whether it would show me the scheduled trips).
    Type cleanloaddata from the trips list screen and it should resync everything.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    Success with the past trips! Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldyman View Post
    Success with the past trips! Thanks.
    Don't forget to leave us a 5 star review now
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

I tried TripIt (TripKit) and must have been missing something because although I forwarded emails to my account...and there was an account, I could log into it, none of the information or emails seemed to show up. I don't know what I was doing wrong. Of course, now that it has graduated to a paid app, I don't think I want to give it a try without some idea of how I might have set up the account incorrectly. Do you have a FAQ on common errors made by foolish users (of which I are one)?
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Work Perfectly! Thanks, Giving my review now
    FYI, I was having an issue in which the weather data was repeated multiple times each day in TripThat. Just for grins I did the cleanloaddata trick and it fixed that too!

I have deduced that each time I update trips, though, the weather is repeated. (After two updates, two lines of weather, after the third update, three lines of weather, etc.)

Oh, and just wrote the 5-star review! Thumbs up to Syntactix.
    Last edited by goldyman; 03/03/2011 at 02:48 PM. Reason: added second graf about weather issue
    Quote Originally Posted by goldyman View Post
    FYI, I was having an issue in which the weather data was repeated multiple times each day in TripThat. Just for grins I did the cleanloaddata trick and it fixed that too!

I have deduced that each time I update trips, though, the weather is repeated. (After two updates, two lines of weather, after the third update, three lines of weather, etc.)

Oh, and just wrote the 5-star review! Thumbs up to Syntactix.
    Not sure if you've seen yet, but grab the latest version (0.3.19) and then do cleanloaddata one more time and everything should work as expected.

TripIt had made an unpublished change to their API which caused the multiple weather entries
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Not sure if you've seen yet, but grab the latest version (0.3.19) and then do cleanloaddata one more time and everything should work as expected.

TripIt had made an unpublished change to their API which caused the multiple weather entries
    Not for me - running 0.3.19 and still getting multiple weather entries.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)