1.    #1  
    Youview seems to be picking up my calls to quick for me to answer. Seems like on the second ring. I can't find anywhere to configure this. Am I missing the setting? Does it pick up different for known callers vs unknown? btw. Love the app.
    any setting like that would be set at youmail.com or the carrier, not in the app.
    Last edited by Workerb33; 08/23/2010 at 12:41 PM.
  3.    #3  
    I must be really dumb because I've been on the youmail.com website for a while and can't find anywhere that you can change that setting. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    I think that's a Sprint thing.

Number of rings before the phone auto-forwards (by default to Sprint Voicemail...but changed via the conditional call forwarding to the YouMail number).
  5.    #5  
    So does that mean that whatever I had my sprint vm set up to answer now Youmail has that as a default. I'm not sure I'm following you...
    Yes it would be a carrier setting. How YouMail works is by using a feature called conditional call forwarding. Whatever that value is set to, then that is when YouMail will pick up. I am not sure how to change this for each carrier but please post if you do.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.