1.    #1  
    Hello,

Is there an effective way to integrate YouView (YouMail) with evernote? I'd love to send important voicemails to evernote.

Currently if I send my a Voicemail to my EverNote email address I only get a text link (not even hyperlinked) in EverNote.

Caveat: I'm brand new to EverNote so I may be missing something obvious. Have mercy.

Thanks, in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davide-NYC View Post
    Hello,

Is there an effective way to integrate YouView (YouMail) with evernote? I'd love to send important voicemails to evernote.

Currently if I send my a Voicemail to my EverNote email address I only get a text link (not even hyperlinked) in EverNote.

Caveat: I'm brand new to EverNote so I may be missing something obvious. Have mercy.

Thanks, in advance.
    Wow what a great idea! Let us look into it. I will keep you updated via this thread on what we can find out.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
    yes, this would be a slick idea.

I like it
    Seems doable looking at the Evernote API. Just need to think through how complicated we want to make it
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

5.    #5  
    Any updates on this?
    On the longterm roadmap. Contact Synergy corrections is in the current works.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Ok this should be coming in the next release or two. Just a heads up!
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

This has been confirmed for the next release! Add audio of voicemails to Evernote!
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Awesome!
    FrankenPre2!!!
    Cheers to the PreCentral Community and hardworking developers coming together to enhance webOS and apps!!

It almost makes me a bit misty eyed...