1.    #1  
    OK, I was using Youview on my palm pre plus and loving it. I had to get a new pre because I was having the random screen shutdown issue and I was advised that I had a defective pre. On the new pre, everything works great EXCEPT, I cannot install youview. I tried to download it from the App catalog and it keeps saying "installing" (since last night). Any thoughts on how to get this install to work. BTW, I am running webOS 1.4.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by kidmd1 View Post
    OK, I was using Youview on my palm pre plus and loving it. I had to get a new pre because I was having the random screen shutdown issue and I was advised that I had a defective pre. On the new pre, everything works great EXCEPT, I cannot install youview. I tried to download it from the App catalog and it keeps saying "installing" (since last night). Any thoughts on how to get this install to work. BTW, I am running webOS 1.4.

Thanks!
    Contact support@palm.com and they will walk you through how to correct the issue. Unfortunately there is nothing from our end we can do
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.