Page 8 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1545
Like Tree4Likes
  1. #141  
    when is this gonna be in the app catalog?
  2.    #142  
    New Build Available 0.1.15

    As always delete your current version before installing this new version.

    Added Play/Pause Button
    Added Seeking to Scrubber
    - Arcticus

    Syntactix LLC

    Syntactix Developer Forum

    Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

    Follow development on Twitter

    Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  3. shotyme's Avatar
    Posts
    168 Posts
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    New Build Available 0.1.15

    As always delete your current version before installing this new version.

    Added Play/Pause Button
    Added Seeking to Scrubber
    Nice. Loving the scrolling ability and the pause button. Had slight issue pushing the pause/play button, but it could be because of how my case is on my Pre.
  4. imex99's Avatar
    Posts
    634 Posts
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    #144  
    the scrubber and pause/play work really good. No pausing issues for me, almost seemed like the voicemails played smoother/faster than before. Keep up the good work, Thanks.
  5. #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by shotyme View Post
    If you have EVDO off, wifi stays on when the phone goes to sleep. I think that did that in the 1.3.1 update.
    This isn't true. If you have EVDO off and WIFI on, the phone will shut off all data if the screen is off (in sleep mode).

    You may be mistaken if you came to this conclusion with the pre plugged in. If the pre is on the touchstone (and plugged in normally, I believe) wifi stays on and all is well, however, no data is received if sleep is on.
    NY Giants fan?

    Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
  6. shotyme's Avatar
    Posts
    168 Posts
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    #146  
    Quote Originally Posted by knickrox13 View Post
    This isn't true. If you have EVDO off and WIFI on, the phone will shut off all data if the screen is off (in sleep mode).

    You may be mistaken if you came to this conclusion with the pre plugged in. If the pre is on the touchstone (and plugged in normally, I believe) wifi stays on and all is well, however, no data is received if sleep is on.

    It is true. If you go to phone, preferences, and turn off data but have WIFI on, it stays connected. I get my email with EVDO off and WIFI on while the Pre is not on the touchstone. Try it
  7. hofs1's Avatar
    Posts
    460 Posts
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    #147  
    Ok i just did a test.

    I killed EVDO/Data in phone prefs. WiFi is ON and connected to my router.
    Phone is sleeping peacefully (black screen for 5+ minutes) on Battery power only.
    Sent email to my Pre's Exchange account from my Yahoo account via home PC.
    1min or so later Pre gets email.

    So it seems a sleeping Pre does keep the WiFi active while sleeping.

    Hope this helps............even if just a little....
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
  8. hofs1's Avatar
    Posts
    460 Posts
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    #148  
    One thing i noticed when using Quick Install to delete and install the app it is listed as "This is a webos app" since others use this naming convention its easy to delete wrong app if your not carefull.

    Anyway to have its name listed since we install new builds often.

    This is a minor thing so no big deal if it cant be done.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
  9. jsage's Avatar
    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    #149  
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    New Build Available 0.1.15
    pause/play work
    seeking works great.

    volume seems louder, although I don't know if anything really changed here.

    what is the button in between the call and share icons supposed to do (document/pencil icon)? it doesn't do anything when i tap it.


    thanks for the great work!
  10.    #150  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsage View Post
    pause/play work
    seeking works great.

    volume seems louder, although I don't know if anything really changed here.

    what is the button in between the call and share icons supposed to do (document/pencil icon)? it doesn't do anything when i tap it.


    thanks for the great work!
    It is for Transcriptions, it is black/white if there is none, and colored if there is (on a side note at least to me this seems hard to see so maybe changing it). Anyway YouMail offers pretty accurate transcriptions, however it does cost a small fee. They will give you a 7 day 7 transcript trial and then I think they start at 3.99 for 50 transcripts. You can control which contacts get transcribed, and we are working on a way that would allow you to only use transcriptions when you ask for it.

    If anything check out the free trial you don't have to give them any info so it just turns off when its over, none of that auto sign you up crap.
    - Arcticus

    Syntactix LLC

    Syntactix Developer Forum

    Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

    Follow development on Twitter

    Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  11. xavierm23's Avatar
    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    #151  
    running 1.15 pm Pixi...

    Pause/Play works great although when I pause and restart I get a weird sound/muffle and the best way to describe it is; it sounds like something out of "Transformers". Very minimal but noticeable.

    There is still a delay in receiving VMail. I had someone leave me a VM today and 10minutes had passed and no notice was sent to my phone via the app. I opened the App and "checked for new messages" and it popped up instantly.

    I did delete the SMS and Email notifications because I want to test the app's ability to push notifications (and I do not want to receive 3 different notifications for each VMail)

    Does the app NOT push through notifications when a new VM is received?
  12.    #152  
    Quote Originally Posted by 305mobile View Post
    running 1.15 pm Pixi...

    Pause/Play works great although when I pause and restart I get a weird sound/muffle and the best way to describe it is; it sounds like something out of "Transformers". Very minimal but noticeable.

    There is still a delay in receiving VMail. I had someone leave me a VM today and 10minutes had passed and no notice was sent to my phone via the app. I opened the App and "checked for new messages" and it popped up instantly.

    I did delete the SMS and Email notifications because I want to test the app's ability to push notifications (and I do not want to receive 3 different notifications for each VMail)

    Does the app NOT push through notifications when a new VM is received?
    It polls every 5 minutes for new Voicemails. We have some ideas on the cause and working to address it. You can tell YouMail to only send you one of the two txt or email in the mean time.
    - Arcticus

    Syntactix LLC

    Syntactix Developer Forum

    Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

    Follow development on Twitter

    Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  13.    #153  
    New Version Available 0.1.16

    Add our new bulletin system. Should be evident by 3rd launch of the app.

    Please test notification system as we made a minor improvement (we think?)
    - Arcticus

    Syntactix LLC

    Syntactix Developer Forum

    Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

    Follow development on Twitter

    Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  14. imex99's Avatar
    Posts
    634 Posts
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    #154  
    will install when I get home.
  15. okpetrie's Avatar
    Posts
    2 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    #155  
    I know this has nothing to do with this beta testing (well in a way it does, because I'm unable to help) but apparently I had set up Youmail before and now it will not let me sign in because I don't know the PIN number. I have tried to get it emailed and texted to me, but the only thing I get for the text is an incomplete text that doesn't give me the PIN, and the email doesn't send it to any email addresses that I have. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do, I had emailed them directly to try to get it, but this was a day before Beta testing began and I have still yet to receive an email back?
  16. #156  
    Installed...and as with all the BETA so far...everything looks great!
  17. #157  
    Yeah swipe to Delete!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  18. jsage's Avatar
    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    #158  
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    New Version Available 0.1.16
    Notifications working great awake or asleep.

    Thanks for the answer on the Transcription icon, I'll think about trying it out.
  19. #159  
    I know there has already been talk as far as syncing your youview contact data with that of the contacts application, but I was wondering if the thought of an one time large push of contact data from the Pre to Youmail. That way your address book on youmail, youview, and the palm pre would all be complete. And as an evolution on that, maybe an option to "sync changes" where whenever a new contact is added, or an individual contact's information is changed, it just syncs that contact up to youmail.
  20. xavierm23's Avatar
    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    #160  
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    It polls every 5 minutes for new Voicemails. We have some ideas on the cause and working to address it. You can tell YouMail to only send you one of the two txt or email in the mean time.
    Just FYI....I received 2 separate voice mails today and both took EXACTLY 30minutes for the notification to come from the APP.

    The app other than this look Great. And the way you guys are handling the beta test with constant and rapid upgrades is AWESOME!!
Page 8 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions